THIRTY FIVE

My eyes flutter open at the feeling off JJ getting out of bed. I can tell that he tried not to wake me up but I'm a light sleeper.

I sit up with a yawn then rub the sleep out of my eye. "Morning" I hear JJ say with his tired morning voice.

"Good morning" I smile stepping out of bed. "Coffee?" He asks me walking to my bedroom door.

"Yes please" I smile once again.

Did i tell him that I have to move to the Cameron's? Where is he going to life? I'm sure John B wouldn't mind letting him stay at the Chateau.

Or maybe he could stay at his dads. I've never actually heard him talk of his father. Then again I don't really ask, which I probably should. I don't want him to think I don't care.

I put a pair of cozy socks on ,so the kitchen tiles aren't cold on my feet, and make my way downstairs.

To see JJ looking at the bottom of coffee cups "JJ what are you doing?" I question as I sit on the kitchen island. "Finally I found it" he says pulling out a dark blue cup. He holds it up so I can see the bottom that has his name on. Written on with black sharpie.

"When did you find time to do that?" I asks crossing my legs.

"Remember when we had movie night here? We wrote our names on the cups" he smiles placing his cup under the coffee machine.

"Ah so that's what you was doing u thought you guys were looking for food or something" I shake my head in amusement as he passes me my cup of coffee. My cups just a simple light grey.

"JJ, Shoupe said I have to move to
the Cameron's" I tell him putting my mug down by my side the looking down at my hands as i twiddle my ring -his ring- around my finger.

"Oh....well guess John B isn't going to be as lonely as we thought" he laughs. I thought he'd be upset, I mean I know we've not been living together for that long but I've enjoyed it.

"Guess so" I say bringing my mug to my lips taking a sip of my coffee that JJ was kind enough to make me.

"Wanna do something fun?" JJ spontaneously asks me taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get changed and grab my phone." I smile taking a large gulp of my coffee leaving it by the sink as I get down from the island.

I make my way up stairs and put on a dark red bikini putting a pair of blue denim shorts over. I put on my shark tooth necklace letting it sit on my chest.

I quickly put my hair up into a ponytail then grab my phone putting in the back pocket of my shorts.

Before I walk downstairs I check my notifications to see a message from Sarah. 'Rafe told me what happened I'm so sorry. I'd come over but he said that you're really stressed. On a brighter note can't wait for you to move in. Don't forget to send me a pic of the room you want.'.

She's amazing. I'm quite curious as to why my aunt left Ward a letter. They don't really known each other. However, Lucy and my mum did grow up here so maybe they know each other from a while back.

My wind eventually lands on the time Sarah said to send her a picture of rooms I like on Pinterest. I look through my apps and find the red and white icon I've become very familiar with.

Eventually I land on a picture of a lovely bedroom with a light grey aesthetic. Which is my favourite might I add.