THREESOME Part 2 (Longer) 🔞

[REQUESTED]

JUNGKOOK x READER x JIMIN THREESOME Part 2. Longer version, etc.

DISCLAIMER: This is more of a Fanfic other than a oneshot, it also does not have the same storyline as the previous one. I hope you still enjoy it. I apologize if I mistake Taehyung  for Jungkook.

"That feels so good," you gasped and held onto his shoulders as you rubbed yourself down onto his thigh. His hands were secure on your waist as he helped you stay up, and it was a good thing too, or you probably would have fallen by now. You were so far gone, you didn't even know what to think anymore. You felt as he flexed his thigh and pushed it up against your heat, causing you to let out a low moan. "Do that again."

"Do what again?" He asked.

His voice sounded farther away and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion until you realized that you were waking up from a dream, damn it. You groaned and rubbed your eyes, trying to take in your surroundings; But there he was again, except this time he was hovering over you with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay? Were you having a bad dream?"

You rubbed your eyes so that you could focus on him, and when your brain caught up, your eyes widened slightly, "Jimin? – What are you doing here?" Your voice came out a bit raspy from just waking up, and probably from the level of sexual frustration you were feeling at the moment.

"You're at the dorm," he chuckled and got out of your face, leaning back so that he could put a sweater over the t-shirt he was already wearing. "You fell asleep here last night when we were all hanging out – Seriously though, are you okay? You seem out of it."

You cleared your throat and sat up, looking around the room. "Yeah I'm alright, just had a weird dream, that's all." you said, which wasn't completely a lie. He simply nodded and continued looking through his clothes, which caused you to remember that he had a schedule this morning, "You should wear the jeans you bought the other day."

He looked over with his eyebrows raised before digging through a different pile of clothes that he hadn't put away yet, "These ones?" he asked as he held them in front of you. They were light denim and had rips along the thighs. You simply nodded and he took off the pajama pants that he was already wearing before pulling the other ones up his legs. You noticed yourself staring at his thighs and forced yourself to look away. If you were being honest, you had thought about him that way in the beginning of your friendship, but you eventually forced yourself to stop because you didn't want to make things awkward.

Now that you had that dream about him though, you knew that these feelings weren't going to go away anytime soon. You looked over at him again and felt like slapping yourself for picking those pants. They were skin tight and he was on full display, "What do you think? Good?" He asked you casually.

You nodded and he smiled before patting you on the head and grabbing his cellphone off of the side of the bed, "Thanks Y/N. I'll be back in a little while, you should stay so that we can hang out after."

"Sure," You laid back down, ready to sleep again.

.He laughed before leaving the room, and soon you were falling asleep again, thoughts running through your mind.

"Hey, shit head." Someone yelled into your ear before you felt hands on your shoulders and a weight on your legs. You groaned and rolled over, causing whoever it was to fall off of the bed. "Why are you still sleeping?" you heard from the floor, recognizing the voice of Jungkook.