Possessive [18+] - 17.

A/N - SMUT WARNING BELOW.

The two of you stumbled through the house doors, the car ride was agonizing and it felt like it took a million years to get home. The desire was intense as you tried to keep your hands off each other in the car. You were both buzzed from the number of drinks you had at the club and were aching to get each other out of your clothes.

Once you got through the doors, Jungkook struggled to get his shoes off. He wasn't extremely drunk but he definitely fumbled with his movements. It was adorable. 

You laughed at him, struggling with your thigh high boots to get them off yourself as well.

Jungkook stopped you from taking your boots off though, saying that he loved the way the Louboutin's looked on you.

He closed the space between the two of you as he locked the door and you gasped when he swooped you off your feet, pressing you up against the door with a gentle shove. You giggled softly, back arching against the door as he leaned in, pressing kisses along the front of your neck.

He held you up against the door with one arm easily, his freehand running along your thigh as his face buried into your shoulder, licking up your neck before biting over your jaw.

"You're so strong." You whispered, amazed at his strength as you clutched onto his shoulders tightly. Your lips were parted, head dropping back against the door as he kissed over your skin that grew increasingly warm.

You pulled his face to yours, pressing a heated kiss onto his lips before he continued the kiss, moving his soft lips against yours eagerly. You moaned into his mouth before pulling back, eyes glazed as your hands smoothed from his shoulders to his chest, curling into the mesh fabric of his shirt,

"Are we gonna make it to the bedroom?" You giggled and he leaned back in, crashing his lips against yours as he mumbled,

"Doubt it."

You laughed softly, arms wrapping around his neck as you kissed him back, tilting your head to the side as he pushed his tongue into your mouth. You moaned, tongue swirling with his as your fingers found their way into his beautiful long hair. You buried your fingers into his hair as he sucked over your tongue before breaking the kiss and trailing more kisses down your neck.

You panted out softly, eyes closing as he kissed along your skin before sinking his teeth into the skin on your neck, sucking over the part that he bit before pulling back and reaching up, pulling your bodysuit down to reveal your cleavage. He leaned back in, licking over the curve of your cleavage before his teeth sunk into the soft skin, sucking and biting on it lightly.

You tugged on his hair hard, moaning softly as you watched him mark you. You watched him with heavy eyes before your eyes trailed to his when he pulled away.

He muttered softly to you, "You're mine."

Your cheeks flushed and your skin felt hot, "Of course." You whispered out, biting over your lower lip and kissing him back as he captured your lips with his one more time before setting you down onto your feet, crouching down to the floor to help you out of your shoes.

You blushed lightly as you watched him, lifting your leg to help him as he reached behind your leg to the zipper on your boot. He looked up at you with a smirk, leaning in and kissing along your inner thigh as he unzipped your boot before pulling it off you.

You inhaled sharply, licking your lips as you felt kisses trailing along your inner thigh. He did the same to your other leg, setting your precious boots neatly next to his before he smiled up at you, getting off the floor and pulling you closer to him.