𝟎𝟎𝟗 • 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠-𝐰𝐨𝐨

9
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠-𝐰𝐨𝐨

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

3 PLAYERS LEFT.

"Player 067, 218, and 456. Welcome to the final game. Before we begin, there will be a coin toss to decide offense and defense. Please choose triangle or square."

"Triangle" 456 said looking at 218 dead in the eye with blood all over his hands. The masked person flipped the coin.

"It's a triangle. Please choose either offense or defense."

456 and 218 look at each other like they want to kill. "Offense" 456 answered.

"Player 456 and 067 will play offense. Player 218 will play defend."

As that finished, all the remaining players went through the door, to see a huge room. Circle, triangle, and square all together.

"The sixth and final game will be Squid Game."

"One. The attacker needs to go into the squid drawing, run past the defense, and tap the squid's head with his foot to win. Two, The defender must push the attacker out of the drawing to win. Three, If there comes a situation where either one of you cannot continue playing, the last one or two standing wins."

"What do you mean...by "cannot continue playing?" 456 asked the masked person.

"It refers to a player's death. Now, let the game begin."

They went to their places. 456 tied his shoes tightly, While Sae-byeok looked at 218. 456 grabs sand in his hand and stood up looking at 218. Hopping on one foot went to the side little ball to where 218 was heading.

"We played this pretty often as kids." 456 looking at 218. 218 lifts his knife. "Do you remember what we said when we crossed this?"

"Cut the crap-" 456 threw sand on his face to interrupt him. He screamed holding his eyes and waving the knife one his hands.

"huh, how those it feel like?" Sae asked 218 while walking into the other little ball on the side.

Now, 218 had one eye open. "The secret inspector. We said, "the secret inspector." 456 said while water dripping down from the sky to our shoes.