35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)

@Min residence.

Jimin is sitting on the couch hugging his knees. His puffed eyes are teary and he looked so tired and sleepy despite the fact he has just awake from a nap. Time is seven in the evening but his alpha still hasn't return home.

Jimin was puzzled and clueless about what is happening around him. He knows his Yoongi hyung loves to joke around, so this must be a joke he plays for two days just to annoy him.
That was the weak reason younger used to console himself but deep down Jimin knew that wasn't the case.

The older male has placed younger's all things in the same room which Jimin used before they shared a room, and the worst part is he hasn't met Yoongi since he came home 2 days ago.

First two days he thought his alpha is doing that because he is afraid to see him tiring by climbing steps to the second floor. But now he knows it isn't the case and something was seriously wrong.

He has wait for hours until his husband  came to his room and ask him how he is doing, we waits for listen his soothing voice and held in those arms but until this moment it didn't happen.

Yoongi is avoiding him. He has turned into a very different person after he came home from the infirmary. Jimin doesn't have any clue what happens for the past six days. All he knew is for some reason he has lost his scent and his sniffing skill.

Other than that he doesn't have any injuries or illnesses.

When he woke up before 2 days in the infirmary bed head healer at the infirmary has told him, it happens due to a very rare condition call which he couldn't recall now and he never heard.

But the reason that makes him worried a lot wasn't the fact he loses his scent and he lose his one ability, Jimin was worried when Jungkook came to escort him home instead of his alpha.

Jimin wasn't expecting that at all. He knows his alpha can't stay without him but at least he hasn't shown up for five minutes in the infirmary after he woke up.

Younger was heartbroken. This is the 3rd day he didn't saw his mate after all those dramas happen before one week.

Today Jimin is waiting until yoongi came home. Younger has determined to talk with his mate and clear the things.

* * * * *

For the last 3 days, older has come home really late just to avoid Jimin.
Alpha was dying inside but he has to do this, so he has practice until midnight passing and his body can not take it anymore just to delaying going home.

Supreme blooded alpha has become two times stronger than a pure-blooded alpha but he isn't still able to control the power without the necklace.

Yoongi couldn't resist Jimin when every time he eyeing his suffering mate his heart melt and his eyes teared up without a warning. So the best thing is avoiding him and staying away from him for his all goodness.

This is the third day he successfully avoiding bump into Jimin.
(That's what he thought)

Yoongi's POV.

It was eleven past half in the night. I was walking home wishing Jimin will be sleeping in his room, wholeheartedly.

Going home after work didn't felt like going home anymore.
Avoiding my own mate who lives in the same house with me killing me alive. Because my presence could be harmful to him, I couldn't stay closer to him. The fact my absence could kill him holds me back from staying away from him too long. This twisted situation is tiring me up for days now.

I broke my chain of thoughts unlocking the front door removing my shoes.
I gasped at the sight.
Jimin was sitting on the couch pulling his knees to him by hugging those. His head was resting on this hand which was placed on his knees.