028

WISPS-028  The next day, Diana avoided Harry like the plague

WISPS-028

The next day, Diana avoided Harry like the plague. Every time he would get near her, she'd run off in a different direction. She had spoken to Cedric about what happened before again running away when Harry came towards them. God, she was pathetic. Currently, she's sitting in an empty corridor with her twin brother, Benji, and Ella with her head resting on Sammy's shoulder while her hand is in his. Scarlet and silver wisps circled up their arms.

"Do you ever wonder what these are?" Diana asked, her finger grazing the wisps.

Sammy glanced down at them. "Yeah, all the time. We could always ask Dumbledore. Maybe he would know about them."

"Maybe they're your magical cores reacting with each other," Benji said, looking at them. "I think it's very rare. Only a very few twins in history have it,"

"I read somewhere once that you could be sibling soulmates. Like a platonic soulmate,"  Ella added, glancing up from her book.

"Sibling soulmate, that'll make sense. Seeing that I can't live without you." Diana said, squeezing her twin's hand. "I think we should ask mum first, see if she knows. Then ask Dumbledore."

As Diana started writing the letter to their mother, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. Her ink was knocked over and her quill ripped into her parchment as she was pulled away from her brother, Benji, and Ella.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Diana asked, trying to pull her wrist out of his hand. "Let me go."

Harry didn't reply as he pulled her across the courtyard towards Cedric. "Can I have a word?"

Cedric nodded, sitting up from the bench he was laying on. "Alright," The older teen's friends yelled out 'Potter, you stink and Harry Potter smells'. 

Diana rolled her eyes and muttered. "Childish sods,"

"Dragons. That's the first task," Harry said once they were away from Ced's friends. "They've got one for each of us,"

Cedric's eyes widen. "Uh, are you serious? And, um, Fleur and Krum, do they—"

Harry nodded, slipping his hand on Diana's. "Yes."

"Right," Cedric swallowed, before glancing over to his friends. "Hey, listen, about the badges—"

" Are childish and stupid," Diana commented.

Cedric glanced at her and nodded. "I've asked them not to wear them, but—"

"Don't worry about it," Harry dismissed it.  He was about to leave with Diana when Cedric spoke again.