𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"I don't care" I shrugged "If you wanna throw one you can" I smiled. Thryi wanted to throw a baby shower for me and Cory, she just needed for me to be on her side before she asked Cory.

"Thank youuu" She dragged "Mamaaaaaa!" She walked up the stairs and I shook my head "Karter!" I yelled.

He ran down the stairs "Don't run ion want you to fall, go get to coat on we gotta take you home" I said and he frowned "ion wanna go" he crossed his arms.

"You can come back tomorrow"

"Can I stay the night with you and my brother?" He frowned and I sighed "You've stayed the night with us for three days now..Youn wanna go home?" I asked him.

"No."

"Youn wanna see yo momma? Nunna dat" I asked him and he shook his head "unt unt!" He stomped and I eyed him "come here" I said and  picked him up sitting on the counter.

"Why Youn wanna go back home?" I asked and he pouted "Because there's nothing to do there and it feel like I got more family here than ova thea" He explained and I nodded.

For him to be seven he so fuckin smart frl.

"Okay...you can call yo momma and ask if you can stay. But you have to go home eventually" I explained to him and he nodded his head smiling.

"0k" he said taking my phone and callin his momma number "Mommyy!" He answered.

"Can I stay wit Bubby tonight?" He asked and waited a few seconds "Yes he said I can stay" He confirmed and waited for ah lil more "I already got clothes and Bubby bought me some too" He told her.

"Alright love you bye" He hung up and smiled "Thank you!" He gave me a hug and hopped down from the counter "Your welcome! Get your shoes and coat on Nehemiah comin!" I told him.

"Okay!"

I sighed and scratched my belly, I was one month pregnant and lemme tell you, this baby don't like anything but sub sandwiches and macaroni. I really hope she/he are as picky wit men or women as they are with food.

"Hey baby" Nehemiah ugly ass came in da room and I mugged him "What I do now?" He asked me.

"Everything, how you just gone dress up so fine and leave inna mornin without giving me ah kiss?" I asked him and he squinted his eyes at me "If Youn love me no mo just say dat" I shrugged.

"Baby"

"Naw naw don't baby me Nigga" I sighed "Youn fuck me no mo either" I said feelin myself finna cry.

"Cause everytime I try to you get sick"

"Ah lil throw up ain't hurt nobody!" I said throwin ah piece of bread at him and he walked up to me and grabbed my neck "Josiah chill dat shit out" he said and I looked up at him.

"I'm sowwy I just feel like Youn like me no mo frl" I frowned and he kissed me twice and bit my nose "Imma always love you, you n me we for life" he said picking me up and giving me ah hug.

"I love you too" I smiled "But can we frl get it on tonight coochie throbbin" I said and he laughed.

"Anything fa you"

"I'm ready!" Karter said and I frowned "I told Karter he could stay the night Damnnnn we ain't gone be able ta do anything" I told him and Nehemiah smirked.

"I gotchu Hollon"

I looked at him weirdly before shrugging.
_____________

"Ahhhh!! Oh my goddddd!" I moaned gripping the sheets as Nehemiah went in and out of me groaning too.

He called Lester and asked if Karter could stay ova there for ah lil while, Karter didn't complain cause he got to spend time with Julian.

"Slow down bae pleaseee" I said tears coming to my eyes and he grabbed my neck and legs pulling me up before going faster while holding me up.

"Ohh fuck" I cried my legs shaking, my stomach felt like I was finna throw up but I know it was just me about to cum for the 4th time today.

"Ouuuu shit" I cried grinding on him, waiting for my release and he just kept going getting slower with his strokes so I could ride out my release.

"You mines ain't you?" Nehemiah said in Ah sexy ass voice "yesss" I nodded tears slippin out "and dis my pussy ain't it?" He said pulling me to the edge of the bed again since I was kinda runnin.

"Hell yeah" I moaned "and I can have it when?" He asked me.

"Whenever you want it bae!" I moaned again my toes curling he pulled me up and turned me around "Throw that shit back" He said and he gripped my hips while I threw it back.

"Fuckk!" He groaned and I threw my head back in pleasure "If you wasn't pregnant already I swear I ah put another baby in you" He said and I smiled.

"I love you, you know dat?" He asked and I nodded he turned my head and kissed me hitting it from the back slowly now.

My whole body shook and I came.

"Shitt" He groaned and nutted inside of me, shit it ain't matter no more best part of being pregnant.

He picked me up giving me another kiss this time slowly, my head turned to the left as I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

We were both sweaty and my hair was ah mess but In this moment I could only think about how in love I was with this man.

He gave me everything and more, shit later on he would probably give me the whole world.

I finally realized that I've gotten what I deserve , a man who loves and adores me, a man who wants to be apart of my life no matter the past or the present.

Nehemiah and Josiah, Josiah and Nehemiah.

"Baby" He snapped me out of my daze, I finally see that were in the tub full of water "Yes?" I asked my voice a lil hoarse from yellin "Whatchu thinkin about?" He asked.

"How much I love you" I turned around to face him and he smirked "Really?" He asked.

"Of course, really." I gave him another slow kiss "I love you more" He said breaking the kiss and I nodded.

"Oh really?" I bit my bottom lip and he nodded "Youn kno half the shit you do too me" He said and I was back in his face "Really?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Really"

Heyyyy! Y'all Missed me🥺

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍