31 : he's cute when he's sick.

thirtyone:

_________________

"he's still not awake, but he's shivering. Conscious already. what the hell happened to him?"
i walked out towards the hospital room's balcony and slid the glass door close while I am talking to Soomin on the phone.

It's already night and i wanted to stargaze

"Oh well... remember the day you left to Japan?"
she asked. I felt eureka as i gasped, remembering how soaked he is in the airport. 

"Don't tell me..."

"yeah. he was searching for you like crazy, running everywhere like a lunatic trying to find the love of his life. it's funny now that i start thinking about it."
Soomin chuckled. i can see her shaking her head, laughing. i bit my lower lip and checked at Jay once again. he's sleeping on the hospital bed. The doctors said he's okay now, they gave him IV already and is tending to him every now and then, they told me he'll wake up soon, probably tomorrow. 

I sighed before smiling, looking up at the stars in the sky.

"I should've not left him there..."
I told Soomin while looking at the constellations on the sky. 

"You should've let him explain his side first, you dumb bitch."
I laughed while shaking my head. she's right. It was too dumb of me. conclusions over conclusions, i thought that every men are all the same. 

"yeah right..."
I agreed on Soomin's statement. dead silence replied me from the other side until i heard her squeal a little.

"Who are you talking to, wife?"
I flinched, hearing a voice of a man from the other side of the phone call. my eyes went wide after he clled Soomin 'wife.'

What the fvck is happening? Did Soomin just got herself a freakin husband!?! Real quick?!?

"What the hell I am talking to Haru!!"
I heard how anxious Soomin is. She must have not want us to know it. the guy just laughed at her and i didn't know what happened next but all I heard is their whispering and chatter. 

"jay already knew it. there's no way she doesn't know it too..."

Huh? I glanced at Jay who is peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed.

The guy just said Jay's name... does that mean Jay knows it? Wait- did the guy know Jay? who is he?

"I know that but still.. Jay must haven't said a thing about it all."

"yeah Jay didn't said a thing about it, Soomin."
i interrupted the two with my remarks. that only means Jay is giving them privacy.

Very well, Jay. i don't know if i should be mad at you for keeping Soomin's secret to me  or be grateful because you are keeping Soomin's secret. for now, he is not in the topic here.

"So who is that guy, Soomin? What trouble did you got yourself into this time?"
I asked, crossing my arms. 

"Uhmm.. Haru... you see-"

"wah-!"
I almost dropped my phone when I suddenly felt two arms embracing me from behind. I felt his chin resting on my shoulder as he hummed, sending vibration that sent shivers on my spine.

"who are you talking to, Love?"
Jay asked, his warm breath hitting my nape which made me shiver. he's still very hot and his voice is very low, rough and raspy. oh lord.

"S-S-Soomin."
i answered, stuttering. he hummed again before kissing my shoulder.

"It's cold outside. Can't you feel it?"