Chapter 58: Rimuru vs Humanity's Greatest Regiment

Saare, Bacchus, and Garde are out of their breaths. Meanwhile, Rimuru who hardly even sweats the knights are on their wit's end. 

Hinata realized that they are on verge of defeat. Tempest's executives handled the Holy knights an overwhelming defeat in all troops.

Mustering up all of their remaining fortitudes. Hinata dashed in and launched at least 3 {Melt slash}. But it still the same, Rimuru greatly overpowered them, with speed beyond their comprehension. And a strength exceeding their imagination Rimuru was facing their sharp weapons head-on.

Rimuru grabbed the blade with his bare hands alone. 

Seeing his overwhelming power, Hinata's cool was finally shattered.

"Why? how are so strong."

"I'm just that mighty, far mightier than four of you combined."

"I hate to admit it but you are correct"

The sound of the opening of a large gate resounded throughout the arena.

Being overpowered by Rimuru doesn't necessarily mean Hinata was weak.

Just while amid their 'fierce' battle Hinata was able to acquire new powerful abilities.

Now Hinata was capable of casting the powerful attack called Melt Slash.

And after that, It leaves the matter to her Upgraded Unique Skill: Mathematician. Allows her to have a little glimpse into the future.

It was a decree of strength Hinata can previously dreamed of.

But in front of her was an individual beyond even imagination.

Hinata for the first time was tasting defeat.

Hinata slashes back and forth with a sour look on her face.

As for her adjutants, they are on a break. Their mischievous foe is yet to draw that Katana on his waist.

During the battle, Hinata recalled what Luminous once said. It was True Hinata didn't come to Tempest for the Storm Dragon. Demon lords are the most powerful magic-borns but there is still a difference in strength. Demon lords are the Western Saints Church's main enemy, why? Because True Dragons are the epitome of this world they are the incarnation of elements and the organization is not confident enough to take them on. With the Exception of the Storm Dragon Veldora who is regularly wreaking havoc, the other True Dragons are surprisingly tranquil.

And so, the Western Saints Church remained their sights on the Demon Lords and Demon Lord candidates in the Monster legions while just keeping True Dragons at bay.

But according to Luminous, there are Demon Lords who relinquish the peak of power.

The First and Second Demon lord Milim Nava and Guy Crimson, even the forever confident Luminous vexes just pondering wherein opposing them.

The Gap between an E Class adventurer and a C Class adventurer was fairly small compared to the difference between a Disaster Class and Catastrophe Class (S - SS).

 That's why Demon lords have huge margins of power compared to each other. But Hinata wondered what about the Demon Lord in front of her?

A new demon lord and the whole world were yet to know his valor.

As for now all they know was the new demon lord already accomplish astonishing feats.

From absolutely out of nowhere Bacchus, Saare, and Garde confront Rimuru whilst Hinata is in deep thoughts.

The three of them are already panting tired of the long going battle,

They flew in the air. Rimuru wondered what the three are up to.