Ramona Flowers

Zara
"Alpha Kai is the best! He's so cool. One time he came to my house and brought me and my sister teddy bears!" Kate said, drawing on a piece of paper my brother gave her.

We thought she needed something to do while they made their 15 minute journey to his house.

"Here's some water dear," Kylie said, handing her a cup. Kylie loved children. They have been trying for years to conceive with no hope. She looked at the child like she was God's gift to the world.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kylie," she said, taking the cup to the head. Kate is a super sweet child, thank god I was pissed off enough to take a walk today!

"It still doesn't make sense. How did they not catch a child? I will have to add different people to my border control night shift" my brother said, shaking his head. Now that the child is going home, he can be pissed about something else. Oh did he love you be pissed about something!

I tried to slow down my heart rate and calm my nerves, but my mind was everywhere. In a few minutes I'm going to see my mate and his shadow.

I shouldn't feel threatened by her but I am. She's too comfortable! Answering his phone, answering questions for him, touching him in any way, hell even her talking to him pisses me off. I had 15 minutes with him and she gets him everyday.

Did I mention how beautiful she is? Why couldn't she be at least a little ugly?

My eyes quickly widened with realization, I was dressed in a sweaty jumpsuit, my hair was sticking to my face from all of the sweat, and worse of all I knew I smelt!

"Oh god, Kylie can I borrow some clothes?" I asked, walking up to her. She looked me up and down before giving me a small smile.

"Sure, I got some clothes in my-"

Before she could finish her sentence there was a knock at the door.

Okay, great.

The first time I saw him I was a mess, the second time I saw him I looked so childish, and now I'm a sweaty mop...I just LOVE that for me!

"Kylie can you get the door?" My brother asked, standing up. He perfected great people standing. He feels like he should be ready for any situation to go south.

"Sorry" she whispered to me. She gave me a sympathetic look before going for the door.

Guess who was the first person to walk in...yep little Ms. Ramona Flowers!

My mate soon followed after her. He looked so perfect in his white suit. Every time I've seen him he's been in a suit, while I looked like a hot ass.

His golden grown eyes locked onto mine and I felt the sparks instantly. I almost forgot about his shadow... almost!

"Abigail! Alpha Malakai!" The child yelled. She ran up to them and the girl, now known as Abigail, scooped her right up.

"Hey, nugget! You had us worried" Abigail said, hugging her tightly.

"You did, promise you'll never wander off" my mate said, his voice sending shock waves to my vagina.

"I promise!" She squealed, refusing to let Abigail go.

Great, she ever took the child from me.

"Alpha Zion, Zara, thank you for keeping her safe." He said, shaking hands with my brother.

"No need to thank us, just doing what is right" my brother said, nodding.

"Thank you as well Kylie" my mate said, walking past her. She gave him a small smile and made her way to my brother. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the top of her head.

Since they've found each other they have been with each other all day every day. I don't think they spend more than 3 hours apart since they met. I've always wanted to find a love like they had.

"Hello little mate" Malakai said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"H..hi" I said, biting my lip. I know he could smell how awful I smelt. It makes me feel self-conscious and gross!

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked.

He's probably wondering if I could wash my ass.

"No," I answered, unable to look at him. I really wanted to take his length down my throat, but I felt to nasty to be freaky. To nasty to be in his presents. Unlike HER.

She had her bright purple hair pulled back in an overly perfect bun. Sun kissed skin glowing from the moonlight. Almond shaped eyes shining brightly. She had on a white skin tight bodysuit  that showed every curve her body had to offer. How could I not feel less than?

"Alpha Zion, could I spend one night in your pack with my mate? I will be out by 12pm" he said, looking at my brother.

Did he truly plan on leaving me again? For how long this time, a month. Would he have come at all if Kate wasn't missing?

"Sure. You can use the same hotel you used the last time you were here. I will notify them, by the time you get there you should be good" he said, picking up his phone.

We said our goodbyes and headed out of his house. All four of us...

"Abigail takes Kate back to her parents. Please keep an eye on the pack while I'm gone. It won't be for long, only 15 hours or so" he said, as we stood outside my brother's front door.

"Can do! See you soon" she said, a little too happy. It pissed me off how excited she is to do what he says.

"It's about a 5 minute walk, do you want me to carry you?" He asked, as soon as Abigail and Kate started to walk down the street.

Carry me? As in getting a better smell of the funk pouring off my body? No thank you.

"I can walk," I said, and started to walk. He quickly started to walk right next to me. I knew Zion was going to tell our parents where I was going, so I didn't bother to let them know.

As we walked I tried to keep a little space in between us. I looked and smelled like horse ass, I couldn't believe this is the only way he's ever seen me. Not that I ever dressed up, but damn it I've  looked better!

Kai
I've already linked Kate's parents letting them know that she is on her way home. It felt so good to be able to fix a problem in my pack, especially as quick as it was fixed. I hope it shows my pack that I'm not as bad as they think.

Over the past week I've been working non stop to prove myself. Doing countless meetings and things like that to get them to know my plans for the pack.

I've shown them my new rules, which most of them don't believe because they are so far from what they were when my father was the Alpha. That's kinda the whole point though, to be different from my father. So far it's been going okay, but it could be better and it will be. It's just gonna take some time.

I couldn't help but notice that my mate was definitely avoiding me. It angered me to no end seeing her purposely walk faster than me. Why was she trying to stay away from me? What did I do wrong? I told her I was going to be gone for a while and I've been working everyday.

I could feel my wolf growl, feeling the need to pend her down on the nearest tree and fuck her so she won't be able to walk that fast!

"Is there a problem, little mate?" I asked, as we arrived at the hotel. We were able to just walk right in, seeing as Alpha Zion had already told us we were coming.

I remember the way to the room, 01 midnight. It is the very first room in the hotel, and the biggest.

"No," she said, making me more upset. Why is she giving me plan answers and why are they wrong?

"You're lying" I hissed, opening the hotel door. I walked in, quickly looking back to see she didn't follow me inside.

She looked like she was afraid with a mix of other emotions. Was I scaring her?

I took a deep breath, 4 seconds in and 4 seconds out, before speaking again. 

"Get in here, little mate," I said, looking into her pretty blue eyes. I could see her visibly calm down a little bit as she walked in.

I slowly closed the door and turned to face her.