Part 17: The Veela

"Oi Harry!" A shout was heard. Adrian and Percy turned around to see Draco running towards them.

He stopped on reaching them and bent down, his hands on his knees and breathing heavily.

He suddenly straightened up and looked at Percy with dreamy eyes.

"Hulloooooooo Dray!" Adrian said looking at him wierdly.

"Draco, meet Percy. Percy meet Draco."

"Hello Draco." Percy said.

"Huh? Hello!" Draco said still a bit dazed.

Adrian frowned slightly at his friend's behaviour. It was quite unusual for him to behave that way.

"Would you like to go to a walk with me?" Draco asked.

"Sorry but no. You can surely find someone else to take with you. " Percy answered akwardly.

Adrian shook Draco's shoulders roughly, snapping him out of his dazed state.

"Mate.... Do you have Any idea that what are you asking to? And what you are asking?!" Adrian whisper yelled, his eyes not masking his jealousy at all. "What-"

"You all should be at great hall. " A voice sounded from behind them.

Tye three boys turned around to see professor Moody.

"Yes Professor. We were just going there." Adrian said. Pulling Percy and Draco with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you feel it?" Draco asked Adrian that night when they were sitting in the Slytherin common room.

"What?" Adrian asked.

"The.... Feeling of you know.... That makes you giddy and you feel that you are not in your control any more. Like.... All that matters is the person in front of you. ... I mean..... Kind of like love potion.... Ya... That kind of feeling... Did you have it when you were near Percy?"
Draco explained, with curiosity written all over his face.

"No.... I didn't feel anything out of normal." Except the attachment towards him. Adrian answered.

"Oh." Draco said, and rested his head on his arms. He was clearly thinking hard about something. After a minute or two his head snapped up.

"Harry! I know now!" He exclaimed.

"What Dragon?! Let me learn for test! "

"Oh. Hush! Leave the test. And listen yo nerd. " Draco rolled his eyes.

"Hmm. Go on." Adrian said as he closed his transfiguration text book.

"Percy might be a Veela!" Draco whisper yelled.

Adrian's eyes widened comically. "What?!"

"Yes. Percy is a veela. Because I now remember that feeling. I felt like that when I was at The Quidditch World Cup. I had run into a veela there. And almost everyone gets affected with their aura except their mates."
He explained and smirked at the last part.

"Oh..... Umm... Uh.... I didn't know that....." Adrian trailed out, looking everywhere but Draco's eyes.

"Found your mate huh?" He nudged Adrian with hous elbow, as the sat at a table side by side.

"Shut up Dragon." Adrian pushed him lightly, forgetting about his creature strength, which resulted in Draco being pushed off from the desk. "Ow! Someone is shy!" He said as he looked at Adrian's red face.

"Shut up."

"Nope. Blaise!" "Draco shouted as he ran off towards the exit of common room door.

"DRACONIAN LUCIUS MALFOY! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! " Adrian jumped to follow him, but he fell down face first on carpet, tripping over it.

He dusted his clothes off and cursed.

"That piece of shit!" Adrian ran out of the common room after him.

A/n:

Sooooooooooo Here's one more chapter! Sorry for such a long wait. 😅

But I had run out of ideas.

Btw.... How was it?

The picture at the top is how I imagine Harry/ Adrian would be like. 😁 💜

See ya soon my favourite demiwizards/demiwiches!

~V