Chapter 20

A few months later...
In a forest coated in heavy mist, standing in a circle surrounding me was the nine members of the Akatsuki, clad in black coats with bright red clouds Sasori, Kakuzu, Itachi, Deidara, Pein, Konan, Kisame, Hidan and Zetsu [black and white].

"And here I thought I did a good job hiding myself from you guys... oh well." I chuckled.

"Ayumi-sensei you weren't even hiding your presence, it was quite easy to track you." Kisame stated.

"And yet it took you this long to confront me." I hummed. "So you plan on killing me?

"Even if we were planning on doing that, it'd be quite the difficult task." Pein stated.

"But...?" I trailed.

"Unfortunately, Grand Ayumi, because of your importance and connections you've made over the many years of your life. We've decided that you would be best suited to become..."

"A sacrifice to the ten-tails?" I finished with a grin. I grab the hilt of Benihime and threatening unsheathe her (only an inch). "It would be nice to see how my former students have grown over the years, see if you guys have been training or not. Be a shame if you haven't grown stronger. Also Hidan and Zetsu, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"Enough chit chat, lets fight!" Hidan cried as he launched himself, with scythe in hand, at me. I didn't completely unsheathe Benihime to block his attack, instead I jumped back to dodge. Behind me Kakuzu brought his hand out, his steel threads, aimed at me, I jumped onto the steel threads and launched myself into the air to have Konan flying in the air with origami wings to attack me with Deidara on a white bird of clay with spiders on his hands, ready to attack me. When Deidara released his spiders, I made a few hand motions to summon a mini tornado to distort Konan and blow the spiders away to the Akatsuki members below which then exploded.

I finally unsheathe Benihime and attack Konan, effectively cutting both of her wings along with Deidara's bird and let them fall to the ground. I made a few more hand motions, making the air solidify where I stepped so I landed safely on the ground. Then I teleported in front of Kisame, striking with Benihime and as a good student he was, he reacted quickly, drawing his own sword, and blocking the blow. When he came to strike back, I grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoulder, throwing him at Sasori who was preparing his puppets and poisons.

I felt the presence of someone underneath me and I jumped, right before Zetsu appeared to attempt to grab me. Then origami paper surrounded me along with steel threads, I was trapped... or so they thought. Black rods and poisonous needles broke through the wall, and I blocked them one by three to ten to a hundred at a time, allowing none of them to touch me.

"Surrender Grand Ayumi, you won't win." I heard Pein call as Deidara sent in his spiders, I sliced them as fast as they came. Making sure that none of them exploded within the barrier.

"Can I kill her? Lord Jashin would love to taste her blood." I heard Hidan cackle through the sound of metal. Then I saw red eyes and then darkness. When all the attacks stopped, I knew I was under a Genjutsu, I could only laugh at my situation. I was incredibly proud of them of those that I taught, seeing how much they had grown. Unfortunately we all knew, except for Hidan and Zetsu, that the outcome was already decided when I activated my own Rinne-Sharingon at the beginning of the battle. The moment I slipped Benihime out from her sheath to "threaten" them, it was my way to say that this battle was over the moment it began.

I brought Benihime high into the air and sharply brought her down, breaking the Genjutsu that Itachi "casted" and brought forth reality. Each member of the Akatsuki was on the ground defeated; Sasori paralyzed with talismans covering his body, Kakuzu breathing heavily with four of his five hearts missing, Itachi smashed into the ground in a crater, Deidara's arms and feet were cut off from his body, Pein laid on the ground with black rods sticking from his body, Konan leaned against a tree drenched in water, Kisame was unconscious as his own sword ate away at his chakra, Hidan was in a pool of his own blood and sliced into parts, and Zetsu was shredded into many pieces.

This is the reason why I remain as a neutral, instead of choosing a side. If I chose a side, the side I had chosen would be the winner and the playing field would become unfair.

"Make sure you're more prepared the next time you see me." I sheathed Benihime and felt the blade shimmer in joy as it had been many years since I had used it for blood, after all her love of blood had given her the name of Crimson Princess. "This time I went easy on you, as a formality for being my students, old companions, and... noob."

"Hey!" A familiar sadist cried but then fell back quiet as another wave of pain washed over his body once more.

"And before I leave... If you ever touch my grandsons, I will make you wish you were dead." I proclaimed. "The trees, the walls, the shadows all have ears. So watch yourself." I then walked away from the murder scene behind me and continued my travels. Hoping I could return home, to my sons.

A/N So... I was in a writing mood and finally was able to think of a new chapter to add. But despite this update please do not presume I will update frequently. I have my own responsibilities to take care of and I hope you can understand. Thank you for your support and see you next time.

A/N The image is not mine.