#38 Dumb Dates

~ Lights Down Low - MAX ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

Today is the day Greyson fucking West is taking me out. Me! Harley Prince. I know I sound overly excited but how can I not be. This is Greyson West we are talking about. The last time he's been on a date was probably the same day George Washington was elected president.

I've only been on one date ever. With Justin. Remember him? Valentine's day, the guy I had a crush on forever. Well I definitely didn't like him, more-so the idea of him and whatever my imagination pegged him to be.

He was cute... that's it. The date was horrible.

At least I actually know Grey. He's never boring. As much as I hated him growing up we still had fun. Like when he'd steal money from his parents to buy us candy when we were seven. Doing things you aren't supposed to do is exhilarating.

Kind of where Grey and mine's relationship started.

Cam helped me pick out the perfect dress. Well, it's hers. Black, off the shoulder with a sweetheart neckline and short. I'm 100% sure Grey would love to rip this dress off me, which is what I'm going for.

As soon as I hear the doorbell ring, my eyes light up.

Fortunately for me, my parents are out tonight with Elle for a family dinner. I told them I felt too sick to go, and they believed me. I'm 18, I'll accept whatever punishment I have tomorrow when they realize I'm not there when they get back.

I walk down the stairs, trying not to fall in my heels. I hate heels but Cam suggested, well made me wear them. I promised her I wouldn't wear sneakers with this dress.

I open the door to see Grey standing in the doorway. He's dressed in simple dress pants and a gold chain dangling around his neck while holding an aloe vera plant in a pot.

"Fuck, you look-" he pauses as he looks me up and down. "You have me fucking tongue tied right now." He shakes his head before holding out the plant to me. "Here, I know your weird ass doesn't like flowers."

I smile. It's true. "Why get flowers when plants like aloe vera have so much more benefits and last longer." I hold the pot up to the side of my head. "Aloe vera has antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Accelerates wound healing so when you get into all those fights it can help. Improves skin," I ramble as Grey watches me.

"Lowers blood sugar. This could be a natural treatment or future cure to diabetes. I mean thi-" I don't even get the chance to finish my sentence before Grey kisses me.

His hands grip my hips, pulling me closer to him. We both pull away at the same time, breathless yet I keep one hand on the side of his face. "Angel don't take this the wrong way but shut up," he chuckles.

"Thank you." I peck his lips before putting down the plant.

"Can we go now, gorgeous?" he asks, holding his hand out to me.

I smile, taking his hand in mine as he laces our fingers together. "You know you look sexy as hell right now," I compliment back with a cheeky smile.

He chuckles, letting go of my hand to open the car door for me. "Gentleman Greyson, a side I've never seen in the, what? Eight years I've known you?" He rolls his eyes and gestures for me to get in the car.

I sit down while he closes my door and takes a seat on the driver's side. He starts up the car and begins driving past our houses. I look up at the West's house as he passes it. "Where's Ollie tonight?"

Grey grumbles under his breath. "Can we not talk about Ollie. Just for tonight, me and you," he begs. I laugh softly but nod agreeing nonetheless. I don't want to think about how much I'm betraying Ollie right now.