Part 51.

After Walburga left I felt it. My body and mind shut down, my vision went black. I woke up in a cave, I saw Reg and Kreacher standing there, Reg went to drink from the lake when all of a sudden he was dragged down into the lake. He truly is gone, I will never get to see him again.

I woke up gasping for air, the tears running down my face. I'm went and started to pack all of my stuff. I was filling cardboard boxes with things I really wanted. I kept my old uniforms from Hogwarts and I put them in the boxes, my Christmas presents from years ago in there, and pictures of me and Reg. I grabbed my wand, I put my potion stuff and the magic books in the box. I looked at everything that's packed around me, only the things I really wanted. I looked at the picture of me and Reg on my desk. I went over and picked up the photo, I traced my finger along the golden frame. I will always love him, the tears came and I grab the frame pulling it close to my chest as I slid down the wall onto the floor.

  I will always love him, the tears came and I grab the frame pulling it close to my chest as I slid down the wall onto the floor

(Photo of Reg and Elizabeth)

Everything hurt I was in pain.  There was a knock on the door, I looked out my window and saw my brother standing there, I couldn't see him not now.  I ignored his knocking but he knocked harder, "Elizabeth I know your in there! Open the the door!"

I walked out of my room and swung open the door, he was standing there just by himself.
"What are you doing here? Where's your dog?"

"Don't be like that."  I rolled my eyes and walked away from the door leaving it open so he could come in himself.  I walked back into my room and he followed.

He had a look of confusion on his face, "wh-what's going on?  Is something going on with you and Reg?"  His eyes were wide with worry.

"No nothing is going on, nothing can go on with us."  He looked at me confused even more after that.
"And why is that?"

I looked up and stopped packing the boxes, the tears were evident on my face like he had just noticed.
"Because he is dead."  I pushed passed his frozen body and went into the kitchen.  I grabbed Reg's favourite coffee mug and carefully put it in a box along with his favourite tea.