8: First Try

"Dad!" I shouted with a fake cough at six a.m. before he went off to work.

"What wrong?" He walked in.

"I'm not feeling well" I cough hysterically again. "Could I stay home?"

"Yeah of course, I'll take you to the doctors"

"No!" I shouted and mentally face palmed. "I think I just need sleep, I'll tell Jake to take me if I feel really bad"

"Are you sure bean?"

"Yes dad I'll be okay"

"Okay, drink a lot of water and sleep alright?" He kisses my head and backed away to the door.

"I got it" I smile and cough again.

"I'll let Bella know" I nod and he closes the door and I close my eyes hoping Casper would show up at least at eight thirty.

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

I get a call from an unknown ID number, I roll my eyes and turn to the other side facing the window and keep sleeping.

Not five minutes go by when I hear a knock, on my window? I open my eyes and yell.

"What the fuck, you dumbass!" I yell while opening the window.

"I take it you are not a morning person"

"No I'm not, why didn't you call, like a normal person"

"I did, and you declined"

"Fine whatever, let me change and I'll be right out"

"I'll be in the car, oh and Esme said bring something that doesn't over you back"

"Got it" He nods and jumps back out my window. I roll my eyes, close it and shut the blinds.

I walk to my closet and pick and outfit, then head to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair quickly and walk back out to change.

I pick my hair in a ponytail tail and throw stuff into my backpack, sweatpants and the shirt he asks me to bring.