Explosions, hospital, Tokyo

3rd POV

The next day Jack's playing with a red toy car on a box said "Vroom, vroom, vroom" Brian walks over "Vroom" Brian said, "All right, buddy, we gotta go" Brian picks Jack up "We're late" Brian groans he walks down the stairs "Come on" They walk down some more stairs "Okay, what do you think" Brian turns "Parking brake slide right up to the school".

He walks over to the van as Jack ask, "Where's Mummy" Brian said, "I don't know" He points "She's up there" He opens the door "She's coming" Jack looking said "Oh, I don't know" Walking out the door smiling is Mia she watch Brian put Jack in the car he said, "There we go" Brian groans putting jack in a safety seat "Watch your head".

Mia smiles as Jack ask, "What happened" Mia looks down to see the box she turns said "Dom, you have a package out here" She looks at the label "From Tokyo" Dom walks out ask "Tokyo" He walks to the box "What, is Han trying to convert me over to a turbocharger" He looks to Mia who giggles "And I'm pretty sure he got Y/n on this as well since he's there with Han" Mia giggles more.

They look to Brian who ask, "All right, you ready" Brian straps Jack in "There we go" But Jack threw his toy car out the door he said "Yeah" Brian walks over said "Hey, buddy, cars don't fly" He picks it up as jack said "Hey, cars don't fly" Brian smiles went to Jack and said, "This one did, huh" Dom staring said, "Brian in a minivan".

Dom walk down the stairs "Things have changed" Mia follows said "He's struggling, Dom" She walks next to him "He doesn't want me to see it, but the white picket fence is like an anchor on him" Dom stares forward "I can tell" They walk forward "I tried to talk to him the other night" She lower her arm "Do you know what he said".

Dom looks down listens "He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars, he misses the bullets" Dom looks to Mia he said, "Let him settle in" He smiles "Give him time" Mia ask, "How does nine months sound" That got Dom's attention Mia smiles nodding "I'm having another baby" Dom smiles as Mia look down Dom ask, "And you didn't tell him, did you".

Mia looks to Dom who stares while Brian helping Jack and said, "All right, here you go" Dom looks to Brian "We're racing, are you ready" Mia turns they stare Dom said "You gotta tell him" Brian ask, "Are you sure" Mia smiles "All right, good" Mia shake her head said, "I don't want him to be disappointed with his life".

Brian said "'Cause I think I'm ready, too" Mia frowns a bit "With me" Making Dom look to Mia who turns he said, "He will never be disappointed with you" Mia stares as Dom holds her arms "You're the best thing that's ever happened to him" Mia smiles and they hug each other Mia said, "Thank you" They let go Mia walks down the stairs Brian said "Hey, gotcha".

Suddenly Dom's phone rings he grabs out of his pocket he answer holds it to his ear ask "Yeah" In Tokyo, Shaw on the phone said "Dominic Toretto" He chuck Dom's necklace that lands in front of Han who is injured Shaw walks "You don't know me" Dom listening "You're about to" Dom lower his phone as it said, 'Private number, Tokyo, Japan'.

Dom turns to the box realising he turns yell "Get down" Brian turns just as the box explodes Dom tackles Mia who screams and Brian turns closing the door quickly the explosion made Brian hit the glass, he grunts the house got destroyed Mia, Brian and Dom on the ground Mia looks to the van yells "Jack".

She quickly gets up as Brian grabs the door handle getting up opening it Mia runs over as Dom watch "Jack" Brian grabs Jack from his seat Mia arrives while Dom gets up watching he stares as they hug Jack close Brian looks to Dom who looks to his house staring at it as the smoke rise into the air.

C/n POV

I was working with a working on a car in my uncle's garage as F/n comes over said "How's it looking" I lean back said "Well the good news is that parts of the engine can be fix but the bad news is that some of them have to be replace" F/n nods then a worker calls "Hey boss, there's a package for your nephew here".