Chapter 7

Harry was walking down the deserted hallway towards the bathroom after dinner. Today was a really cringe day, as yall already know with 2 month smeleanor anniversary and shit. She was all over louis and harry really doesn't want to describe it. He spent his day, trying best to ignore them and silently sent death glares to smeleanor.

He was almost at the bathroom doors when some 7th year slytherin students came out of nowhere and surrounded him. They looked quite pissed which harry ofc took as a really bad sign. Those were the slytherin meanie grp, whom nobody wanted to mess with.

They were just staring at harry like he had personally done something bad to them when suddenly the buffiest one of the group raised his wand towards harry and shouted stupify. Harry was in too much shock while taking in what was happening that he couldn't defend himself at all (he wouldn't have been able to, even if he tried because as mentioned by him, using wands outside classrooms are forbidden and they don't work unless given permission too, that is. They are nothing more that a stick of wood outside classes) and his body went rigid and he blacked out.

Everything was black in front of Harry and he didn't know where he was. He could here a distant someone speaking, his word were something like 'harry wake up, what happened?' he tried to open his eyes but his eyelids were too heavy. He could hear the person speak something around 'yeah keep going Harry, cmon open your eyes'

But he was just too tired to do anything, his body felt like it was on fire and hundreds of needless were stabbing his skin, he couldn't even feel his limbs. He tried to open his eyes once again and was met by bright blue ones. It took him a second to adjust to the dim lighting. The person above him was speaking non stop but he wasn't able to hear anything. He opened his mouth to try to speak but nothing came out.

His throat was too dry and he was hurting everywhere. The person seemed to understand what Harry needed because he tried to hand him a glass of water. But when Harry tried to sit up, he failed miserably because he couldn't feel anything. The person supported Harry's neck and helped him drink some water.

After drinking, he closed his eyes and tried to remember something, anything really. His mind was just blank right now. It took some time for harry to realise where he was and with whom he was. He was at some one's dorm room, a slytherin dorm room to be exact because of the green walls and black bedpost. Besides him was sitting none other that louis tomlinson, with his big blue eyes burning holes in Harry's temples. Harry was too tired to react and he just let whatever was happening happen.

After some very peaceful silent moments when Harry had zonned out and remembered what had happened, he herd louis say something. He looked at him and Louis repeated expectantly

"what happened harry? I found u near the bathroom stalls unconscious. Nobody was there and your body felt rigid so I carried u to my dorm room"

Harry hesitated a little (because ofc he was talking to louis rn, his 'enemy' and not one of his pal) and Louis might have understood that because he started speaking again.

"it's alright harry, I just wanna know what happened, ofc if u wanna share that. Plus u look tired, if u want u can stay here for the night. I had a roommate but he got expelled from school that's why I live in the dorm room alone. So I can sleep on his bed, u can sleep on mine. I can even bring u some foo-"

Harry interrupted louis' ramble with a short chuckle and a dimpled smile. Louis wasnt as bad as he thought he was.

" it's alright louis, I was just going to the washroom after dinner when some dcks from 7th year slytherin came and stunned me with the stupify spell. I dont even know why they did that or how for the same. As far as ik students can't use their wands in corridors, can they? I wasn't able to defend myself and I blacked out."

Harry saw several emotions flash through louis' face while speaking- embarrassment, curiosity, anger, rage and then concern in that same oder.

...

I- hello everyone ik ik

I have no excuse for why I didn't update for a month other than I died. Yes I ugh died and then came back to life.

No seriously talking I promise I won't do this again (that's prob an empty promise so sorry in advance)

Ik *sighs* *walks away in shame*