{21}- Imperceptible Extensions | Shadow and Spirit

A/N: Yo guys, quick question:

Do you guys want me to post this to fanfiction.net as well?

If you guys do pls vote. If it exceeds 20 votes I'll do it. Thx and enjoy~!

P.S. We reached 15K!!!! pOgGeRs

"Trial?" I asked the tiny spirit, who pointed her finger at the two swords in the pedestal. "You mean those swords? What do you want me to do with them?"

"Well, obviously pull them out, dummy! I thought my future master was going to be smarter than this...what a disappointment..."

I swear, if the entity in question was not Bayanga, aka another one of my future spirits, I will literally trap them in a diamond cage that is so thick that they cannot get out in the next 100 years. Fuming at the annoying attitude of the Great Spirit of Yin, I approached the pedestal as I suddenly noticed something strange about the two swords.

The sword on the left seemed very... dim is how I would put it. As if it'll melt into the shadows behind it if it wished to, or maybe that's just an illusion. However, the sword on right, was filled to the brim with some sort of energy.

Really? Is this the best you could come up with, oh-so-great Great Spirit of Yin? A cliche scenario copied literally from King Arthur stories? I cannot imagine the amount of 'bruhs' that would be spammed if I posted this somewhere back on Earth.

I proceeded to grab the handles, and tried to feel the depth that of the swords (basically how much they were embedded into the pedestal). To my surprise, no signs showed of their depth, so I just activated Akra and began pulling. To my surprise (yes, once again), they did not budge.

Huh? Why would Akra not work? Usually using Akra to increase my own strength is already strong enough to obliterate a stone pillar, so how come?

I pulled harder, and Bayanga suddenly started laughing.

"AHAHAHA! You really are stupid! Did you really think the trial will be you pulling a sword out of a pedastal? Ahaha-urk!"

Before I can get to the spirit myself to deal a seriously devastating blow (yes, devastating), Cahya appeared herself to sucker punch the annoying spirit into the ground as she fell straight into the floor, accelerating faster due to Cahya's strength increased by Akra.

"Stop teasing Y/N-sama like that, Bayanga! It's quite disrespectful for you to due that, you know?"

Score! Cahya! Punch her again! My thoughts cheered as I watched the Yin Spirit emerge from the crack she was punched into, and threw a tiny purple crystal at Cahya, who dodged as the crystal hit the wall as she faced her friend.

"Just because I teased him a little doesn't mean you have to attack me with a magically-enhanced fist! That's just rude!" Bayanga said as she faced Cahya with Minya spears ready to be launched.

"Oh if it is a fight you want, you'll get one!" Cahya said as she gathered strings of light as she readied to fire a Jiwald.

There was this slight moment of awkwardness before the chaos began, but soon, a bunch of Jiwalds, Minyas, Shamacs, and various Yin and Yang magic spells that I could not identify, lighting up the room.

"Hey, let's focus on that test now, shall we?" Alchemis suddenly popped out as well, and I nodded to him as he sighed at Cahya and Bayanga's childish behaviour. "Even after 400 years... they're still like that..."

"Hmm... wait... these swords, could they be?" I suddenly noticed a pattern on the 'dark' sword, somewhat resembling the Yang Sword Vollachia. However, I brushed away my doubts as I suddenly began to pull on them again.