♡Cross x Dream♡ ~my sunshine~

Eyy thanks for the request simp20090215
I had a lot of ideas and plots on where this was going so I'll just pick one of them, unless I write multiple stories of Cream, it would be kinda boring writing the same ship every time with a different story.

Anyways, I don't want to write too much so let's get to it!

Some warnings: injuries, and uh that's it I guess and of course, lemon!

Bottom: Dream
Top: Cross

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cross's pov
I sighed heavily when I was assigned to do this stupid chore that Nightmare wanted me to do. It's all because I lost that damn bet with Killer. Ugh...

Now I have to wash all their dirty a$$ clothes from our last battle with the 'star sanses'. I thought it was pretty stupid to fight them, Nightmare said to watch out for his brother that is named Dream.

Now I have met Ink and Blue before, but I'm guessing Dream is also one of the star sanses. I haven't seen this Dream before, but I have to watch out for him I guess, the way Nightmare talked about his brother made me feel that this 'Dream' is actually pretty strong. It kinda blew my confidence over but I managed.

That fight was also my first time since I didn't want any violence, but I don't even have anything to live for anyway... Might as well be with Nightmare's gang. No one even accepts me.

Anyways enough of all that drama bullsh*t. I put their clothes in the washing machine and turned it on. It might take a while so I might as well check my phone to see what Horror has been doing. We're quite close friends.

A few minutes later, Killer called me, saying that he needed backup. This idiot... he probably got into a fight and he didn't want to lose so he called me to help him. I told him on the phone that I'm busy. But he still refuses and tried to convince me to help him, This man is literally fighting while talking to me. I have heard that Killer is really good at multitasking.

I wanted to hang up but I could hear a lot going on behind the phone. I sighed and agreed to him, I hung up and sneaked out without letting Nightmare see me. I successfully got out of Nightmare's castle and went to the au where Killer texted me.

When I got there, I saw Killer fighting the star sanses, but I realized there was someone else new. He was wearing a yellow cape and a yellow crown. He looks kind of familiar. I then saw Killer about to get hit by Blue's attack. I summoned my weapon and quickly defended Killer.

I pulled him towards me and we hid behind the big rock near us to catch our breaths. "Killer, what the F*CK!?!" I yelled at him quietly. "I know Cross, I know I shouldn't really be fighting them but I couldn't take it, they were talking sh*t about me!" I sighed heavily. This f*cking idiot I swear....

I then flinched when we saw that someone threw an arrow at us. "We know you're there you can come out and we won't hurt you!" a voice said. Sh*t.. we're screwed.. Killer then leaned into me. "Alright Cross, I have a plan" He whispered. I quickly doubt him. "Yeaaah.. no...." I said, Killer's face dropped. "Oh c'mon! I promise it'll be good, trust me"

I looked around. Nothing useful. "ugh... Fine, what is it?" he then began to whisper to me what we're going to do. I then sighed, then nodded. It wasn't a good idea, but whatever, it's the only plan we can do. There aren't many options..

I then stood up and raised both my hands behind my back. "Alright. we surrender!" I yelled. And just as Killer said, they put their weapons down. This is Killer's chance!