Chapter 6 - A Healer

° ° °
Didnt mean to forget the title AND skip a number-

Warning/s: Cussing, milding touching (not that kind of touching)

° ° °

You woke up with the worst headache in the world, everything was spinning. You rubbed your head, slowly trying to heal what you could. This was soothing, but the calmness soon went away when the memories of what happened came back. You immediately jumped up, and ran up to the bars. You were locked up.

You started banging on the bars when you heard someone say, "I wouldnt do that if I were you." You look over to see what looked to be a guard. You huffed, before banging on the bars louder, hoping it would annoy them.

"They did say to stop making all that noise" another voice said, this one sounded different. You look to see a girl with bright red hair, gems adorned her outfit, and green leaves in her hair. Following her was who you knew as Red Velvet cookie.

"And who are you exactly?" You mutter, trying to remain as uncooperative as possible, in hopes they would let you go.

"Pomegranate cookie, the finest out there, you must be Y/n cookie. Ive heard a little about you. You put up a good fight, I havent seen Red Velvet that pissed in a while" "hey-" Red Velvet butted in, "It is true" she spoke with a light voice, it hurt your ears. You wanted to leave.

You didnt respond to a thing she said, just stayed quiet, before grabbing ahold of the bars, and shaking them to make as much noise as you could.

She sighed, before calling for someone. In came someone you hadnt met before, she was much taller, and she wore a dark robe. The vibe she gave off was sickly, and her eyes were almost mesmerizing, it hurt to stare for too long.

"Ah, Pomegranate, you did such a good job. You got just what I needed." She said, her voice was not as light, but was very gratting. "She wasnt the only-" Red Velvet was cut off by a wave of the new Cookies hand.

"And you, is that army ready? Its been weeks, you are late." Her voice was less praising and now had a hint of disgust.

"Im doing my absolute best" he said with a very stern voice, even standing up a little straighter, "but you see..."

"No more excuses, I want an army and I want one now. Those dreadful cookies will be here any day for them" she motions to you.

"They are our prized possession. We dont have that nasty Pure Vanilla, but neither do they, and now we have their replacement" she proudly said to no one in particular.

"Now, Pomegranate, I need you and your group to keep them off us for a while, until Red Velvet here pulls his shit together" she clasps her hands together, glaring and Red Velvet as she walked away.

"Yes Master" they both said, Pomegranate with a little more excite, and Red Velvet with disappointment

After Pomegranate walked away, he walked up to you and stared for a moment, seemingly inspecting you. You have a scowl on your face, you were going to make this as difficult as possible.

"You were a pain in the ass to deal with, you know that. Your friend killed many cakes, he costed me my pay, and my dinner" he blanky stared at you.

"Good, I hope you and your cakes starve" you says, crossing your arms and looking away. He looked shocked, before regaining composure and his authority.

He began to walk back to the door, the guard saluting him as he walked by.

"You are going to be a useful asset, Y/n" his parting words, before he opened the door, and slammed it shut behind him.