Story So Far...

Book 1 :

- Nandini and Manik date throughout their college lives, with their occasional fights and arguments, but still very much in love. Manik leaves music behind for business and Nandini supports him. Problems arise when they run into Madhyam, Nandini's childhood best friend, at Musicana.
- Navya gives birth and gives the baby up for adoption.
- Cabir's secret about his twin brother gets revealed, causing some misunderstandings, but everything becomes alright.
- Alya's attempt to move on fails as she gets cheated on by Varun, her boss. She moves to Delhi for her fashion career at the end of Book 1.
- Dhruv moves on and starts dating Riya, whom he met on a dating app.
- Mukti meets Zubin, a barista in kne of ber favourite cafés.
- Soha comes back, a changed person and Aryaman makes sure she is included, going so far as to make her a part of his band with Nandini and Navya.
- Rishabh gets his voice and confidence back and starts his treatment.

Book 2 :

- Nandini is in Delhi for her training with Madhyam's grandfather, her guru. Madhyam proposes to her even though she's been in a relationship with Manik for more than six years. She doesn't tell Manik right away, which causes problems. They solve their problems eventually, Nandini has her own album and many offers while Manik decides to get back to music after he proposes to Nandini and marries her at the end of Book 2.
- Dhruv breaks up with Riya because of her deep dislike for Alya and her controlling behaviour and gets back with Alya after a one night stand. Alya ends up getting pregnant and they decide to have a shotgun court wedding.
- Cabir meets Neil and is in the initial stages of a relationship throughout Book 2.
- Mukti and Zubin have been dating for a while, Mukti makes peace with her mother eventually.
- Navya and Aryamann are happily married and living in the US with their family, i.e Soha and their mother.

Book 3 will take a 2 year leap!