[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 ]

" first day of hell

" first day of hell. "
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

january 10, 2011

     athena woke up with the bright sunlight hitting her straight to the face. she groaned as she pulled her sheets over the head, praying she could just sink into to her fluffy bed forever. she hummed in satisfaction when she sinks into her pillow.

the luxury of her peaceful sleep was interrupted by the sound of knocking on her bedroom door." athena wake up it's the first day of school, " a voice called out on the other side of her door.

athena groaned as she proceeded to take the comforter off her face. as much as athena loved social interaction, but she always loved her bed more.

" go away mom! " she threw her pillow on the door, she laid back down only to hear her mom laughing on the other side. her eyes groggily open " what's so funny? " she grumbled.

" honey, isaac's waiting downstairs. "

athena immediately shot up from her bed grabbing her alarm clock 6:45 crap. taking the covers off her legs greeted by the cool air of her ac. as her feet hit the floor she feels shivers down her spine as she felt the cold wooden floors.

" i'll be down in 20 minutes! " she responded to her mom running into the bathroom. her mother chuckled before going downstairs. 

after taking a shower and brushing her teeth. she walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, only to be greeted by her best friend who was laying down on her bed reading ' perks of being a wallflower ' a book athena had yet to finish reading." hey i was just— oh my God " isaac immediately covered his eyes with the book in his hand. athena's eyebrows scrunch in confusion wondering why the boy covered his eyes. 

" uhm.." isaac blindly points his index finger towards her body. athena looked down only to realise she was in front of him in her towel. both their cheeks flushed red as athena clutched on her towel tighter.

" i should probably— "

"—wait downstairs? yeah.. you should've, " athena grimaced she shifted uncomfortably still hugging the towel closer to her body. isaac nodded before rushing out the door muttering sorry too many times.