Chapter-6

Continue with BTS's POV:-

U.G:- What the hell are you all doing, huh???

We all look at/in the direction from where sound/voice is coming, and tried to find who is that person.....

Kook:- It's  Look like someone is going to die today.

Jimin :- Isn't she the new girl.

Hobi :- Don't know, as first of all we were not able to saw her face in the morning and this girl is wearing mask right now.

Suga:- Shut up you all idiots, and let me watch the show peacefully.

Namjoon:- I am sure, something unusual is going to happening today.

Taehyung:- Who cares if it's usual or unusual, I just care that those bitches didn't drag us or disturb us anyhow.

Jin smacked Taehyung's head and said:- Watch your language tae, and now all of you keep silence and watch the drama quietly...

End of BTS's POV.

Twice, Red velvet and mamamoo's maknaes's POV:-

We hear some great news from other students that some new girls joined in our school/college/university  in which 4 are nerds and everyone knew that we love to bully nerds, well our unnies always tried to stop us to/from bullying innocents or nerds, but there is no fun if we didn't bully them, as  we like to bully innocents/weaks because they can't fight back but we are afraid of our ????? Unnie because if she find out that we are bullying,  then we will be doomed, but she is not here so we are all good....

So, after discussing in between us, we move towards the nerds's table with cold coffee, eggs, flour, etc with us and after reaching there, we give a tap on their shoulders and when they look in our direction at us and then, we throw everything on them what we carried with us......

And four of them get startled by our action but one of them appeared as mostly shocked by our actions maybe who knows what she was thinking, but the thing that she did was unforgettable, and that is, she spit out  juice out of her mouth directly on tzuyu's face.....

And tzuyu get very angry and she is about to slap that girl, but get haulted when we heard a girl's voice.

UG:- What the hell are you all doing, huh?

We all look back at the direction from where the voice is coming and then we see a girl who is wearing mask is coming near towards us......

End of their POV.

Black pink(Except Aera)'s POV:-

After finishing our classes, we went to cafeteria and firstly we buy our lunch and we also brought Aera's lunch too and then we find a table for us and then we took our seats leaving a space between us for our baby sis, and then we started drinking juice while we are waiting for her....

We know she will be in private room either doing work or sleeping....

We discussed to wait for her not to disturb because both are her serious work and if we disturbed her it will harmful/dangerous for us...

And we don't want to take risk again as who know what new punishment should she gave us.

And we four fake cried....

Like now we are in nerds disguise and we all hate it, even in previous we also bully them not physically or mentally but in limit also teach them to take action for their self if not then everyone will be bully them.....