💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-9

Manik took the chit from his pocket and gave it to radha thinking she will get shocked like him by seeing it but radha smiled knowingly

Manik took the chit from his pocket and gave it to radha thinking she will get shocked like him by seeing it but radha smiled knowingly ....

Radha : I knew this , she said opening her other hand which has a similar chit ....

Manik took the other chit and opened it , he looked more shocked now ....

Manik : why ?? Is the only word escaped his mouth ....

Radha : bcoz u had a break up but she never and she never will have a break up , she said with a smile making Manik cry cupping his face .....

Manik : I'm guilty didi , I don't know if I am saving her life or getting her into more pain , he said chocking on his words .....

Radha just hugged him like a child .....

Radha : you are doing what is good for her Manik , she might cry now but she will realise that it's for her happiness later , I don't know what it is but I know u can never let her go . Thats why I gave empty chits to all the girls , they just said random names .....she said as a matter of fact .....

Manik : that means Chandu saying sid's name is not a coincidence, he asked as soon as he realised it .....

Radha : yes she said it deliberately , I knew it but I don't want to say it out . If the girl who hates love is gonna give a guy a chance to dance with her means she has something for him , let it be bcoz I know what type of guys her dad will choose for her , let her choose Manik. She will come to us if she wants our opinion , she is not innocent like nandu , she knows what is good or bad. We all know why she is in nandu's class even though she is younger to all of u , just bcoz nandu is bullied in school in childhood . Chandu became her sheild for life time by joining her class , u know how stubborn she became and studied all day and night and joined her class by giving exam and she shut all the mouths of others who commented saying she couldn't qualify but she topped the exam . Thats the difference Manik Chandu fights and nandu just loves both are purely opposite but still I can't let them cry . Take ur desicion after taking all measures , don't let her go into depression. Thats what I am asking , she said slowly patting his head ....

Manik : I will take care didi , I will try my best . U know why I said break up with her bcoz I know my girl can never go away from me , she is mine and will be mine didi that's y I'm letting her go bcoz I trust my girl didi . She will never go leaving me , even she runs away from me I can proudly say that her heart will be mine forever. Didnt you just see everyone chose others to tease their guys like how navya said abhi , mukti said cabir but she didn't do it , even though we had a break up bcoz of me , she still choose me above all , arya has feelings for her it's known to everyone , she could have made me jealous by choosing him but she didn't want to hurt me , but it hurts di just seeing her hurt .This break is needed for us bcoz I had to do it for us , didn't you see how she convinced Chandu to talk to me , she can never see me sad , even i can't it hurts to see her sad , but I had to go to London it's necessary for both of us . He said holding his head ....