Chapter 107-Who are you?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So who all are excited to meet Siya? You'll see a lot of her in this chapter. There's an entire scene in flashback in italics. Will intimate you when I start it.

Before beginning the chapter I would like to share something with you all.

Isn't the decoration beautiful? The flowers are lily and was done by one of my constant readers bishnupriyasha

The decoration was done as a part of kumhar purnima which will be celebrated today at her house.

It feels so good to know that my readers are so talented and I feel elated to share their work with you.

A very beautiful scene. I am sure many of you would agree with me.

Coming back to this chapter, a lengthy one ahead.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Jannet left my cabin and I was still engrossed in work when the door opened again.

I didn't lift my eyes from the paper I was reading which was in my hand.

"Come on Akash. You just cracked another deal and you're still in office? You should enjoy" I heard the voice say.

Maya.

She has always supported me and Sid since the beginning of our company. If not for her, we wouldn't have been able to manage hiring of employees when we were cracking deals after deals.

"I know Maya but you already know I am not into these things" I said.

"Come on Akash, give yourself some rest. You should at least think about your brain. It needs some relaxing or it'll explode and if your brain explodes, how will you crack other deals?" she said, dramatically, making me chuckle.