Epilogue

Noah

Warning: contains sexual content!!

"Well, that's the last one." Rachel drops the box on the floor, all her hair out of place and her cheeks painted a bright red color. "You know, for a guy, you have too many stuff." She whines and heads for the bed. With a jump she lands on it, leaving a cute sound of relief, when her body touches the mattress.

"I'm sure it was exhausting for you, box-of-towels." I tease her and she narrows her eyes playfully at me. I chuckle with her reaction and she smiles back before stretching her body on the bed.

Seeing her like this, all relaxed and laid down on my bed, does all kinds of things to me. Granted, we've been together for some time now, but still I can't believe what a lucky son of a bitch I am. How on earth did I manage to land a girl like her?

To be honest I think it happened the other way around. She landed me when she could do so much better. I chuckle again out loud because of my train of thought, gaining questioning looks from her.

"What?" She asked, smiling. I put my hands on my pockets and smiled back at her.

"Nothing."

She raises herself and supports her weight on her elbow. Mischief written all over her face.

"So? Are you gonna stand there gawking?"

"I have something I want to give you." I say smiling, squeezing the small box inside my pocket to make sure it's there.
She lays her head on the bed again and looks at me seductively.

"Are you going to give it to me, good?" She purrs. I'm laughing out loud at her comment. She never ceases to amaze me. Such a dirty mind!

"No, you perv! I mean an actual thing. How is it possible to look this innocent and have such a dirty mind?"
She sits up and crosses her legs in front of her.

"A present? Now I'm intrigued. I mean I think I deserve it after all this moving..."

"You carried like two or three boxes, all of them really light." I interrupt her but she pays no attention.

"But I wasn't going to mention it, I don't want you to call me spoiled again."

"Yeah, modesty is your thing." I comment sarcastically but she seems unaffected. She smiles sweetly at me.

"I'm so happy you finally got that." She sounded so honest that if I didn't know her, I would believe she meant it. But she's teasing, i can tell by the little twitch in her eyes. "Now, gimme." She stretches her hand playfully.

I take out the small box from my pocket and move closer to her.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly she seems shocked. "What is that?"

"Here. Open it and see." I place the small box in front of her, still smiling. She looks at the box and hesitates to touch it.

Then she looks at me with those beautiful, big gray eyes that bore into my soul.

"Don't you think it's a little soon? I mean, have you thought this through?"

I crook my head to the side looking at her troubled. How can she possibly know what I have in mind is beyond me. Maybe I'm not as mysterious as I think I am.

"Um, yes I have. Now I need to know what you think. Open it." I nod towards the box.

"I don't need to. I do!" She says and a cute blush appears on her cheeks. But now, I am the one that seems confused.

"You do what?" I ask at a loss.

"I do. If you're absolutely sure about this, yes,I'll marry you!" There is a huge grin on her face while my jaw is dropped to the floor.