Chapter 32

"Vision! We have to leave now!" Pietro called into the kitchen as he stood by the door, ready to go off to work.

"Well, that's me off to work, then." Vision told your sister as he grabbed his briefcase off the counter. The happy couple entered the living room where Vision blew her a kiss and she dramatically caught it in a loving way. You giggled at the gesture, standing from the couch to join your sister in waving the two men off to work. "Have a good day, dear!" The Android man called back before leaving you and your sister for the day.

"Y/n, can you help me with something?" Wanda asked, leading you into the kitchen once the men were gone.

"What is it?" You followed behind her to see what was wrong but only found her staring at the calendar in confusion. She tilted her head to the side, surveying the date.

"Right there" she pointed to today's date with a heart marked on it.

"Well, I don't know" you thought before a knock on the door interrupted your thoughts. "Pietro must have forgotten something" you sighed, walking towards the door to open it for him.

"Oh! Hello, dear. I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours." A woman spoke, stepping inside as soon as Wanda had the door open. "Forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block. My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't." She laughed while handing Wanda a house plant. "So, what's your name? Where are you from? And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hon?" She continued to talk while walking inside uninvited. Wanda passed the plant to you which you set off to the side on a small table. Your sister closed the door before following your guest inside.

"I'm Wanda." She held out her hand as introduction.

"Wanda. Charmed." The woman shook her hand gracefully.

"This is my sister y/n" Wanda introduced you next.

"Y/n, how lovely" she smiled before looking around. "Golly, you settled in fast! Did you use a moving company?"

"I sure did. Those boxes don't move themselves." Wanda commented with a slight chuckle.

"So what are two single gals like you doing rattling around this big house?" She moved towards the couch to take a seat.

"Oh, no, I'm not single." Wanda corrected calmly.

"Oh, I don't see a ring."

"Well, I assure you I'm married." Your sister looked down at her hand. "To a man. A human one and tall. As a matter of fact, he'll be home later tonight for a special occasion." Wanda explained happily.

"Oh, is it somebody's birthday?" Agnes cheered with excitement.

"Not a birthday."

"Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?" The woman thought.

"No, it's not a holiday."

"An anniversary then?" She questioned.

"Ye... Yes!" Wanda agreed on an answer, still not exactly knowing what today was. "Yes! It's our anniversary!" You both took a seat on the couch beside Agnes.

"Oh, how marvelous! How many years?" Agnes took Wandas hands in her own.

"Well, it feels like we've always been together."

"Lucky gal. The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd." Agnes chuckled. "So, what do you have planned?"

"How do you mean?" Wanda asked simply, confused by what Agnes was asking.

"For your special night. A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene." Agnes started as a worried look set on your sisters face as she was thinking she was unprepared. "Say, I was just reading a crackerjack magazine article" Agnes stood up with energy. "called 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband,' and let me tell you, what Ralph could really use is, 'How To Goose Your Wife
So You Don't Lose Your Wife.'" Wanda smiled at Agnes joked and you let out a small giggle. "Hang on. I'll go grab it and we can start planning. Oh, this is gonna be a gas!" Agends walked out the door leaving a happy Wanda beside you.

"Someone is in a better mood now" you looked to your sister who was beaming with excitement.

~~~

"And you don't have a song? Nothing special you played at your wedding?" Agnes asked as she flipped through her magazine and you took notes on the topics, writing down Wandas answers.

"No, nothing special." Wanda shrugged simply.

"I'll just loan you some records then. So, we've got music covered, decor, wardrobe. Oh!" You checked things off as she listed them. "What about seduction techniques?" The woman smirked, nudging Wanda.

"Oh, I have those." Wanda claimed with thought.

"Of course, you do."

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?" Wanda pondered further.

"That you should stumble when you walk into a room so he can catch you. It's romantic." Agnes gushed while you gave a questioning look.

"Any other tricks?" Wanda waved her on further.

"You could point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men."

"Now, that's romantic." Wanda agreed making Agnes laugh. The phone rang out and Wanda stood to answer it.

"Vision residence." Wanda answered. "Vision, sweetheart." She replied happily to her husband. "Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control." Wanda reassured him. "'Nervous'? Whatever for?" She asked after he said something you couldn't hear over the phone. "Vis, after all this time..." she trailed happily. "Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic." She started to worry as you sat up more stiff, wondering what vision was saying to make your sister worry like this. "And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband." Wanda sent you and Agnes a thumbs up which Agnes copied. "Until tonight." She agreed at the end of the call before hanging up.

"What was that all about?" You questioned.

"Vision is just a little worried for tonight but I promised him that everything will be perfect" Wanda claimed as she sat down again and you continued to plan.

~~~

"Here we are!" You heard Vision enter the house with Pietro, announcing their return home. You gently nudged Wanda out into the living room. While Wanda walked out Pietro found you off to the side hiding by the stairs. With panic your brother rushed over to question what was happening.

"What's going on?" Pietro asked immediately, stress evident on his carefree nature.

"It's Wanda and visions anniversary" you explained, nervous as to why he was so worried.

"No, our boss is here for dinner. Mr Hart" Pietro corrected the situation.

"Oh no" you gasped, looking out at the scene.

——————————————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of Wanda bringing back Y/n and Pietro for WandaVision?

I hope you're all enjoying the story still and leave a comment, I would love to hear your reactions!