22

note: make sure to read my other lando story, it's called; lions in the wild! :)

-

I watched the sun beaming from the sky through the window. The rain drops from the early storm were sliding down the window. It's the end of march and the weather is always crazy. I grabbed my running shoes from the shoe rack.

''Lex!'' I yelled loud. I heard some loud noice and I walked up to the living room where Lex was sitting. ''What?'' He yelled angry, he put his game on pause as he looked at me. ''I'm going for a run.'' I say while I put my shoes on.

''Okay, have fun.'' His hand waved a goodbye, immediately he put his headset on and resumed his game. I rolled my eyes as I let out a huff. ''Boys.'' I walked up the hallway to grab my coat. I put it on, walked outside and shut the door behind me.

I looked down the street and put in my airpods. I looked down my shoes again and then looked straight forward again. Here we go..

I started jogging slowly across the streets. I picked up my pace a little when I felt the warmth in my muscles. I ran through Oxford Street, it wasn't too busy today. I picked up my pace again and ran through a couple streets.

My heart sank to my feet when suddenly a car braked hard in front of me. I aggressively threw my airpods out and put them in my coat. Who had the damn audacity..

I looked down at the car in front of me. Oh a brand new McLaren.. Great!

The door opened and a not amused Lando was revealed in clear day light. ''I'm so done.'' He said to himself. He walked up to me. ''You're done? I'm done! Like really done!'' — ''You almost ran me over with your car!'' I shout at him angry.

''Get in the damn car, Laurí.'' He said strict.

''No.'' I said.

''Come on, you can't ignore me.'' — ''Do I need to stalk you now, huh?'' He said, his blue eyes watched me precisely. My eyes looked back in his, nothing came out my mouth.

''That's what I thought. Get in.'' He pointed to the car door as he walked away to open it for me.

I huffed as I get in his passenger side, he shut the door immediately. He walked up to his own side. I looked out of the window and I already saw a few people that recognized Lando. He slowly drove away from the sidewalk.

''She payed all the money back.''

I looked him straight in the eyes, they were basically burning holes in his face. ''Okay.'' I let out, not amused. ''She did use me yeah.'' His eyes on the road.

''We are not friends anymore, I blocked her on everything.''

''Okay.'' I say again. Lando his blue eyes watched mine again. Regret in his eyes.

''I had to tell you first. I'm so sorry Laurí..'' — ''I messed everything up.''

''It's okay Lando.'' I let out soft. ''It's my first real relationship and I really don't know how it works but I'm figuring it out slowly.'' He says while he parks his car in front of his house. I notice Max his car in the driveway.

''You want to come inside?'' He said unsure. I nodded my head. ''Yeah sure.''

''Down for dinner?'' A little smile creeping on his lips. ''Only if you cook.'' I say back with a little grin on my lips. His mouth fell open as he watched me in shock.

''You know I can't cook!'' He says. ''Then let's do it together?'' I offer him.

''Sounds alright.'' We both get out of the car. ''But then I want fish with vegatable—''

''Maybe I should have run you over.'' He locked his car and shook his head. ''I bet you can't life without me, darling.'' I say with a sweet smile on my lips.

His head turned to mine as he walked towards me. He gave me a small kiss on my temple. ''That's right, babes.'' He says soft near my ear. The frontdoor opens with a swing and Max dressed in a full joggingsuit was revealed.

''Lauuu!'' He yells excited. He goes out for a hug and I put my arms around him.

''Pff, why don't you ever act like this when I come home.'' Lando says disappointed. We all walk into the house and Max closes the door behind him. ''Because I still think you are dumb.'' Max says while shrugging his shoulders.

''Might as well find your own house, you muppet.'' Lando slaps him on the back of the head. ''Ouch.'' Max says as I put my coat on the coat rack.

''Mate, you barely even home so it's basically my house now.'' Max says with a big grin. I walk into the living room as I hear the boys fighting with eachother.

After a few minutes Lando steps into the living room, his hair messed up. ''Lau?'' He says unsure.

''Yeah?''

''This weekend in London, there is a theme party and a lot of drivers are going soooo..'' He let's out.

''So?'' I say.

''Do you want to be my date for the night?'' He ask me with a cheeky grin on his lips.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

landonorris This muppet is looking for a new house, please help him

landonorris This muppet is looking for a new house, please help him. #annoyingroommate

Tagged: maxfewtrell
Liked by 750.130 people

maxfewtrell Don't do me dirty like that.
landonorris Then clean up your dirty socks
maxfewtrell 🙄
carlossainz 😂😂
team_quadrant #RealBromance 💚
laurirowan you guys can't live without or with eachother 😘
team_quadrant Facts.
danielricciardo I have a bedroom for him, here in Monaco. 😎
mclaren 😂🧡

view more comments...

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

Next chapter is a theme party..

You ready for a lot of drunk drivers and drama?

Please leave some likes or comments! I love to read them :)