Cool

Suri was able to see how much Seungmin was hurting and it annoyed her how he just didn't even try to fix things between him and Youngsoon and only stayed in his room, not eating or even practicing, which only got him in trouble with both Chan and Minho.

Suri noticed his body curled under the blanket as soon as she entered the dark room and sighed. She walked over to the window, opening it, earning a groan from the guy behind her. "Get out." He mumbled and she shook her head. She walked over to him, taking away the blanket from his body, causing Seungmin to grab a pillow, slamming it over his head, and Suri again pulled it away from him. "Riannon." He groaned and the girl only 

"When was the last time you showered?" Suri disgustedly smiled Seungmin's hair, before hitting his head with the pillow that was once over his head, causing him to let out a groan. "Kim Seungmin, what do you think you're doing? Are you going to stay here forever until you rot?" 

"Well, technically that can't happen-" Seungmin was cut off when the pillow slammed into his head once again.

"Don't act clever now." Suri sat beside him, causing him to move a little to give her more space. "Youngsoon called me." She received a dry chuckle from the guy, causing her to turn to glare at him.

"You're a big asshole." 

"Me?" 

"Yes, you." Suri kept glaring at Seungmin, causing him to close his eyes tightly, not wanting to even see her. "You have to understand how scary it is for her-"

"And its scary for me too-" Seungmin cut the girl off, sitting up, startling her, but she was quick to shut him off again. 

"I understand that, and your feelings are valid Seungmin. Its normal for you to feel scared, but you're already in it. She's just a normal college girl, that goes up everyday, go to college, have a normal day with her normal friends, then go back to her dorm with her normal roommate, living their normal life. We don't have a normal life, Seungmin and her agreeing to enter your fucked up life is a big step for her, and yes our life if fucked up. We wake up everyday, go to the company, scared as fuck that someone could possibly be following us, that someone could be filming us, taking pictures of us, we have a whole day scared that someone would say anything about us any second, or any rumor could be all over social media that could literally end our lives. We open our social media and its full of people telling us to kill ourselves or that we're not talented enough, or that we're ugly, we're shit, we're worthless. We could go the whole day without eating or drinking water because we're practicing and yes she goes through this shit too, when she has exams or whatever, but her 'normal' life is already hard for her, and for her to enter your life that could destroy her life too is not easy. Look at what happens to idols when people find out that they're in a relationship, gosh look at what happened to her when people found out about you two. She's scared that someday she might wake up and go to her college only to find out that one of your crazy fans is following her, and gosh that shit is scary. Seungmin she's scared and you can't help her all the time, you can't protect her all the time. Dude, we can't even protect ourselves. You gave her time, or she decided to give herself time, and she still chose you, but you're shutting her out? Instead of making her feel safe? and you're just staying her ugly and dirty. What an ass!" Suri didn't even let the guy say anything, and only got up to leave the room, only for a pillow slam into the back of her head as she reached the door.

"I'm not an ass." Seungmin glared at her, before getting up, pushing her away from the door to leave first.

"Where are you going?" Suri ran after him, but he didn't stop. 

"None of your business." He grabbed his keys and shoes and was already making his way out of the door.

"You didn't even take a show-er." He didn't even listen to her as he already slammed the front door in her face. 

--

"Gosh, I'm coming." Youngsoon screamed at whoever was behind the door, rubbing her eyes angrily. "Don't you know any shit about manners? I'm going to kick your ass, whoever you are." Youngsoon pulled the door open angrily, ready to scream at whoever was behind the door only for her to freeze the second she opened it.

"Seungm-" She was cut off, the second the guy slammed his lips on hers, holding her face between his hands, pushing her inside the house, closing the door behind him, with one hand, before holding her waist with that hand, while the other stayed on her face. The girl struggled in his hold, but he only held her tighter, before she angrily pushed him away. "What the fuck, Seungmin?" 

"I'm sorry." He started and she looked at him confused.

"You blocked my number, and my roommate's number, and ignored me for a week only to come back, wake me up at 8AM on a Sunday morning, to kiss me then say sorry? Can we talk when I wake up?" Seungmin shook his head at the girl who was still looking at him confused. "Seung- When was the last time you showered?" She disgustedly took a step away from him, and he let out a groan.

"Is this all you care about?" 

"Well you smell really bad." The girl trailed off. "Why are you here anyway?" 

"I'm sorry for being an ass and running away from you and not taking responsibility and not being mature en-" 

"Wow, wow- Calm down, okay." Youngsoon took the guy's hand and guided him to the couch, with a soft sigh. "Its okay-"

"No its not, Youngsoon." Seungmin was not even looking at the girl and it almost broke her heart how he was not his confident self and how he was about to burst out any second. "I fucked up bad and I don't want you to forgive me."

"So why are you here?" Youngsoon looked at the guy confused.

"So you can forgive me and we can get back together." Seungmin trailed off. "Well we weren't together but you know what I mean.

"So you don't want me to forgive you, but you're here so I can forgive you?" Youngsoon asked and Seungmin didn't even hesitate to nod. "Funny how you used to say, you're the clever one in group."

"I am." Seungmin glared at the girl and she shook her head not surprised anymore. "Young-"

"I forgive you, Seungmin." The girl sighed with a soft smile on her face.

"But, I fucked up-"

"Kim Seungmin-"

"Okay, fine fine. I'm sorry." Seungmin tried to calm himself down, before turning to the girl. "So what now?"

"I guess we're dating."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Cool."

"Yeah, cool."