4

'From now on you are my slave.'

'What?'

'Yes and you will be doing everything I say. There are rules you will have to follow and if you don't you will receive a punishment. If you don't want any bad happen to you or your lil sis then you better listen to me and do as I say.'

'So the rules are:

- you will wake up early in the morning and prepare breakfast for me by 7:30 am.
You will not go out of this house without my permission.

You will be doing all the house chores.

- You won't talk to anyone except for me. You will never ever talk back to me or disrespect me.

And at last you will call me master.'

Your body froze at his rules. What kind of rules are these. You were fuming with anger. What did you do to deserve this.

'Can I ask why are you doing this?'

You asked him by gritting your teeth and he took slow steps towards you and bent down to your level to meet your eyes.

'I will make you regret for slapping me infront of everyone.'

He said smirking and your eyes went wide. He provoked you and you slapped him. You didn't do anything wrong.

'But you deserved it for misbehaving with me.'

'What did I say about talking back?'

He said and you opened your mouth to speak again but you closed it because god knows what type of punishment he will give to you. So you just stayed silent. He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. You refused his touch which made him angry.

'Looks like you need to be punished but since it's your first time I m letting you go. Never ever reject my touch.'

He said leaning in biting your ear lobe. You wanted to push him and slap him again. Your hands were itching for you to do so but you controlled yourself.

'Good princess. I like seeing you weak infront of me. Now shall we start.'

He said stepping backwards.

'Strip.'

He said making your eyes go wide.

'W-what?'

'I said strip. Don't make me repeat myself.'

Y/N POV:

'Are you out of your mind?'

I yelled at him when he asked to strip me.

'What did I say about talking back to me ? Huh?'

He said raising one of his eyebrows cockily.

'If you assume that I will do this then you are wrong. I won't stoop myself low like you.'

You said making him angry.

'You-'

'What ?did I make you angry?'

You said smirking at his angry face. But his angry face soon turned into smirk.

'Oh so you are not concerned about your lil sis.'

'Why are you bringing her up ?'

'Well I m not doing it myself. You are making me bringing her up '

'Don't you ever bring her between us.'

You said gritting your teeth. He smirked even more wide and took steps near you.

'Why? are you afraid something might happen to her?'

'She has nothing to do with us.'

'Then do as I say.'

'But why? Why are you doing this?'

'I said I will make you regret for slapping me?'

He said towering you. You didn't bulge backwards because you didn't wanted to show him your weak side. You stood still looking into his eyes.

'You don't have any choice do you? Listen to me if you don't want anything happen to her. Now strip princess.'

He said. You glared at him with clenching your fists.

'Looks like you are not taking me serious. Let me show you what I can do.'

He said and took out his phone dialing someone .

'What is your lil daughter doing?'

He talked on the phone and you immediately realised that he called your stepmom. You snatched his phone away from him knowing that your step mom will obey whatever he says.

'I will do it.'

'I'm waiting.'