Chapter 85: Next time I'm branding his neck

Belos' P.O.V.

This is great. Just great. Now it seems one of the coven heads is an utter failure. I watch as the healing coven head casts a spell to heal the nasty burns on Darius. "My face! My beautiful, sexy face!" "Stop squirming!" The healing witch tells Darius who's being dramatic as always. I glance at Kikimora who glances back at me but looks away in embarrassment, and rightfully should be.

Next time I get my hands on him, I'm branding his neck. Still I hear the constant whining of the dramatic abomination user while he's being generously healed. "I have an idea. About those chains with the jaw-like clamps, what if it's usual for a guard to wield. They're sturdy, make sure the target is tightly pulled along, and could also be used on any other unruly witches.

But he must still be in that forest. I'll order a group of coven scouts to search the area. But first, those chains will be made just to be sure. At least I'm not at a total loss of ideas. A whole batch should be ready in a few days. I'm not going to let Hunter go on missions once rebranded. I'll have to keep him in the interrogation room till the day of unity.

(Spelling? And when Belos says he's going to brand his neck, he doesn't mean it as punishment. It's because severing the brand would be more risky for anyone to try.)