97. Jun Family

-Nobody's pov.

After Lay and Kris left, Min-yun sharped his gaze at Y/n.

Min-yun: Don't you dare say one more word, because I'll have non of it.

Y/n picked one snack from the coffee table and ate it while looking at Min-yun, dazed for a minute before answering.

Y/n: Your really boring today Min-yun..Why can't you just go with me?

Min-yun: Because I don't want to get involved in your upcoming troubles, I don't want another ticket of daily doses of poison, thank you every much..

After Y/n dramatically acted like she has been shot on the heart by some non-existent arrow, and put up a pained expression, not like she's really hurt by Min-yun's statement.

'Daily dose of poison?! It's not like my..uhhh 'bad luck' can give poison for him as an everyday happy meal.' Y/n thought while crying with non existent tears (I have experience this).

Y/n: Aw! You hit my heart hard on that one! I honestly don't think seriously about bad luck..

Min-yun scoffed.

Min-yun: .... For the last months I've been with you, It's clear on my head that bad luck is real, I'll give your future husband my blessing in the future to give him a good luck gift for making the worst decision on marrying you..

Smirking at his own statement, Min-yun enjoyed the face of the now annoyed Y/n.

Y/n: Stop teasing me ok!

Min-yun crossed his arms and look at Y/n with a teasing stare.

Min-yun: Want me to continue?

Y/n: No!

Y/n whined while Min-yun is chuckling because of his win on teasing Y/n yet again.

Y/n decided drink her juice to forget about his bestfriend's teasing attitude, but she can't really forget it because of Min-yun's sharp gaze that is making her a bit nervous and could not focus on forgetting him, the door suddenly opened revealing our favorite angel, Taehyung!

Taehyung: It seems you two are having fun..

Taehyung said in avery tired tone, Min-yun leaned forward and looked at the older male who closed the door.

Y/n: Tae-Oppa?!

Min-yun: Hello..Done with your work?

Min-yun slightly waved his hand, From hearing Min-yun's question Taehyung let out a long sigh.

That doesn't look good.

Taehyung: I only came here to see if everything is ok.. And to answer your question.No, Because suddenly a new one came along.

Taehyung was irritated, Kris sent him a pile of paper work and needed to be done by to night, So of course his irritated and stressed about the new problem he must complete until tonight.

Sometimes Taehyung really wanted to quit his job but couldn't because it's too late to go back now.

If he did ever quit his job, It is possible that one of his brothers would scold him endlessly on how his 'belongings' will be handled once that he quit his job. (Just give me those companies and businesses 😎)

Min-yun: It's the cause of Kris' visit.

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung: yes... Because of Kris being dad's Manager also his personal messenger..His a living delivery car full of paper work in his hands. A nightmare.