Chapter 27

ALYVIA

After the Waiter left the both of us, I smashed my lips against Raiden's soft ones. His other hand went to hold my Waist as the other was at the back of my neck, deepening the Kiss. It didn't take long until I broke the kiss.

"Thank you. It's beautiful." I said while smiling up at him. He sighed and led me to a chair as he pulled it out for me. I flashed him a Sweet smile before sitting on the Chair as he sat at the other in-front of me.

"Why were you looking at him that way?" He asked, Suddenly. I sighed and glanced at the Curtains before speaking.

"He doesn't smell Human, Werewolf nor a Vampire. He doesn't even smell like Fenris or anything else. I never smelt his scent before.. it was just— hm strange."

"It's weird that you smelt something from him when I didn't even smell a Single thing. Who's weirder? Me or you?" He asked that made me shock, He didn't smell anything? That's odd. We never loose our sense of smell.

"It's because I am neither one of those Creatures." We were both startled when we heard the same voice of the Guy. We saw him walking toward us with a wine.

"What are you? Really?" My Husband asked, Glaring at the guy while he was placing the tray and wine on the table.

He didn't answer and just smiled at Raiden and turned around to leave but stopped. "I'm something you won't believe exist in this World." He said before walking away.

Me and Raiden just looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows when another waiter came inside our room, Holding two glasses and placing the two of them in-front of us.

He took the Wine and poured it on the glasses. He just stared at us as we took the glass of wine and took a sip on it.

"It's good," I said before Raiden could say anything and he just nodded. The Waiter bowed then walked away.

The Waiter with no scent again came inside with a Tray of two Plates of food. After placing the food, He snapped his finger and a chair appeard behind him and he sat on it while smiling at us.

"What are you doing here?" Raiden asked with a scowl on his face while looking at him.

"I thought you want to to know about me?" He asked with a raised eyebrows. I sighed and walked up to Raiden's side to Calm him down as I Iook at the Guy.

"We just want to know what you are and let us have our Date." I said with a Commanding tone and he raised his hands up while staring at the both of us.

"Very well, I'm a Magical Beast. Nice to meet the two of you." He said before standing and was about walk away when my Husband spoke.

"A beast? You guys still exist?" Raiden asked, I can see the shock in his eyes.

"Yes, But.. I am the only one alive here in Earth. The Problem is I can't go back to our World. We were attacked by some Hunters, They took my family and I was left crying in a hole on the tree where my Mother placed me. I was still four that time, But I will never Disobey my Parents. They made me Quiet even when they were already getting taken away by those Hunters."

"What kind of Hunters?" I asked him.

"Normal Hunters. They just discovered me and my Family then attacked us. They had all kinds of Guns so my Parents had no match. Well, Long story short— I was adopted by a Werewolf." He replied, Giving a soft sigh before getting out of the room.

Me and Raiden looked at each other. He had it bad. I knew how it felt to loose a Family. It's so sad that he had lost his too. I sigh before me and Raiden began eating.