21: What is this? The Indy 500?

Y/n's pov

Still heavily drugged, Steve Robin and I were all pushed into the back of a transport vehicle. Erica was in the passengers seat and Dustin was driving, flooring it down the linoleum hallway.

"Stop pushing!" I said.

"I'm not PUSHING!!" Steve objected.

"Jesus, slow down, would you?" I slurred.

"Yeah! What is this? The Indy 500?" Robin asked.

"It- it's the Indy 300." Steve corrected.

"NoOo, dingus, it's 500!" Robin said.

"It's 300!!!" Steve yelled.

"Let's say... A million!" I said, and we all laughed loudly.

Dustin groaned.

"What is wrong with them?!" She asked.

"What wrong with YOU?" I slurred. "WE, are PERfectly fine."

"Dustin, watch out!" Erica shouted.

"Shit!" Dustin yelled.

He slammed on the brakes and the vehicle jerked, throwing the three of us forwards.

"HEllo!" Steve shouted.

"Ow." Robin said.

"You guys alright back there?" Dustin asked.

"Uh, NoOo." I said.

"They're fine. Let's go!" Erica said.

They got out and hastily got us three out of the back. I stumbled over and Erica yanked on my wrist, getting me to walk faster.

"Ow! Okay, Jeez! I'm coming!" I said. "Wait no, can someone carry me?"

"No!" Erica yelled in frustration.

"I don't wanna walk." I complained.

"We don't have time for this." Dustin muttered, coming over to me and letting me jump on his back.

"Yay! Haha! You're a loser, Steve, because nobody is carrying you!" I slurred.

"This blows." Steve complained, shooting me a glare at the fact that he had to walk.

Dustin went up to the elevator and swiped the keycard. It flashed green and beeped.

"Yay!" Robin said.

"Do we win a prize?" I asked excitedly.

The doors opened and Dustin rushed everyone inside.

"Okay! Put me down- PUT ME DOWN! Please!" I yelled, as Dustin put me back on my feet.

"Thank you!" I said to him.

Steve jumped on a trolley as we went up, moving around.

I whooped and Robin laughed.

"Hey, you look like you're surf-" Robin started.

"-Surfing! Yeah! Check it out! I'm a natural!" Steve cheered.

"Yeah! Woo! Surfing!!" I yelled.

"Are you guys okay?" Dustin asked, a mixture of bewilderment and confusion on his face.

"Oh, we're just swell." I said with a smile.

Then, Robin yanked the trolley out from under Steve's feet, launching him onto the floor as Robin collapsed with laughter.

"Wipeout!" I shouted, pointing to them with my arms and laughing giddily until I, too, fell down.

Dustin put his hand on my forehead and I put my hand onto his forehead.