Chapter (22) Almond eyes

"I have past by many eyes,
But I got lost only in
Yours..."

18/11/21

18/11/21

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Time flew away like some dry leaves in the autumn breeze. 

Both the boys grew up, turning 13 year old, as they saw how ruthless their father could become.

When the elder twin turned into a sharp, strong and brave teen then the younger was timid and weak.

But even after the hardcore training, even after going through the tortures and anger of his father both the boys turned into two sweet loving soft boys.

The mafia wanted to make his elder son heartless but he never left the sweetness inherited from his mother.

Both the boys loved each other, their bond became strong with the time, the love in their heart increased.

After the torturous days and always meeting on a sweet night. Laughing and giggling with each other.

Both the boys absolutely adored each other.

The elder boy always felt his chest tightened watching his baby brother hissing from pain whenever he treated his wounds caused by the undefined anger of their father.

But the younger was too soft to stop himself from shedding tears whenever treating his hyung's wounds, fruit of the hardcore training of the day.

Just like every night, both boys sat again in front of each other, the elder on the edge of bed so the younger treated his bruised knees.

Contrasting to the situation, the bruised boy was laughing showing his bunny teeth while the younger sniffed, scrunching his doe nose.

"Why are you crying, idiot ?" The boy laughed again when the younger one sniffed.

"Y-you are hurt. How can you laugh ?" His doe eyes glared at the other resembling an angry puppy.

"It is me who is hurt, why in the hell are you crying ?" 

"I don't know, they are just coming."

The elder boy laughed loudly at the whining boy, flicking his forehead lightly.

"You know what, jungkook ?"

"What ?"

"You are a bottom material, I don't think you would be able to handle your wife in future." The elder bit his lips watching the confused look over his brother's face, which soon turned into a shade of crimson red.