~ chapter 12 ~

__________________

mr.park: jimin! she's so beautiful and kind why don't you listen to me when I'm telling you to meet her huh!!! ......

        the old man tell his 20years son who is pissed by his father words..... like everyday

jimin: dad!! In rainy time how can a girl stay outside and why don't you think she's just pretending...... she maybe a gold digger..... from now on don't force me to meet a gold digger /scoffed/

mr.park: jimin I know you don't believe me but don't call her gold digger..... ok!?

      In return jimin just roll his eyes at his father.....

__________________

jimin pov
If I listen to dads words you would have been mine y/n.... aish but why didn't I listen to him WHY!?

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝙸𝚗 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗,...

???: you know a boy who live in xxx area caught buying drugs.....

mrs.moon: mrs.ahn.... can you please stop you're gossip and can you come to the point why did you come here.?

mrs.ahn: ahaa it's.... just I want to know how is you're  daughter.... I mean I heard that our y/n went to Seoul.... I didn't see her coz I'm not in home and I went to our mom's house.... so tell me how is she!?

mrs.moon: *that's way.... I send y/n coz you're not here* *force smile* she's fine.... and what about you're daughter.... I heard that she failed her exams

mrs.ahn: ahaaa... It's... J... Just a rumor.... m...my daughter is intelligent then y/n

mrs.moon: *smirk* owwww reallyyy wowww /sarcasm/

mrs.ahn: *scoff* whatever I heard people who live in city's they started to have affairs and onenight stands and loving someone..... I telling that.... Is y/n really ok

      mrs.moon changed her expression as she listen mrs.ahn words carefully..... seeing change in mrs.moon face... mrs.ahn secretly smirk...

mrs.ahn: I heard it's common their..... /fake concern/ oh our y/n is all alone their so no bady can control her oh I doesn't mean I'm saying that y/n bad girl but I'm just telling to be aware coz who knows when will her control will be gone.... am I right mrs.moon!?

           with that mrs.ahn went away from their living mrs.moon... after that mrs.moon couldn't stay normal coz her daughter didn't call her.... It's been four day's and mrs.ahn words also poured oil in fire by her cunning words as mrs.ahn words are repeating again and again in mrs.moon's head....

    *"people who live in city's they started to have affairs and onenight stands and loving someone....."*
         *"I heard it's common their....."*
        *"our y/n is all alone their so no bady can control her oh I doesn't mean I'm saying that y/n bad girl but I'm just telling to be aware coz who knows when will her control will be gone...."*

     mrs.ahn's word's eating mrs.moon with an unknown feeling.... so she decided to call her one and only daughter but the mobile is "switched off" some unknown fear took over mrs.moon's heart... and her breathe become uneven...... with a tint off hope she called her daughter's friend "hana"

| on call |

hana: h...hello mrs.moon!?

mrs.moon: hana... y/n mobile is switched off can you tell her that I called her....

hana: mom it's.... that y/n is busy.....

mrs.moon: what do you mean by she's busy!?

hana: ahaa.... It's... that she getting prepared for her exams so she will can't get district so she switched off her mobile and also bearly talking to me