[Yoonkook] Privacy

BTS had taken a break, meaning all of them can have relax for awhile

BTS had taken a break, meaning all of them can have relax for awhile. But that doesn't seem to be what's happening. All of them still deals with cameras and fans.

Jungkook walks down the street, bag in his arms. His hood covered him, along with his mask and his glasses. Suddenly, he sees some flash. Looking up, his eyes widened as he sees a crowd of people, screaming and taking photos of him.
"Jungkook oppa!" They yelled. Jungkook gasps and started running. They ran after him, which got him more scared. He ran and ran until he lost them, that might not be for long, but enough for him to call one of his members.

"Please answer... Come on" He says, gulping. The phone is answered and he hears Yoongi's tired voice.
"Hyung... Please help me... " He says, out of breath. He could hear moving on the other side.

"What happened? You okay?"

He could hear the worry in his hyung's voice. He takes a deep breath, gulping.
"Fans had spotted me... And I don't know... I know for fact that they-" Jungkook is cut off as screams is heard. He looks back, and sees the crowd. Because of panic, he had dropped his phone and ran away.

"Hello? Jungkook? Where are you? I'll come get you!"

Jungkook cried as he covered and hid inside a public restroom. He had manage to lose them again, but he lost his phone, he wouldn't be able to call them again. Suddenly, someone knocked on his stall.
"Oi! You've been there for so long!" He hears. He bit his bottom lip and opened the door.
"U-uhm... Have you seen a crowd?" Jungkook asks and the guy shook his head.
"Can you please help me... C-can I use your phone? I'm just gonna call someone, please... " Jungkook says as he rubs his hands together, begging.

The guy nods and gave his phone to him before walking inside the stall. The phone rang and he hears Yoongi's voice again.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hyung... It's me, Jungkook... Uhm... Please come get me... I'm here at public restroom near the park, please don't get seen... " He says and he hears the older's 'okay' before he hanged up. He then deleted Yoongi's number on the guy's phone and waited for him to come out before giving it. He thanked the guy and cautiously looked around. He spots Yoongi, who motioned for him to come.

"Thank goodness, you're okay" Yoongi says and hugged the younger.
"Y-yeah, just some scratches... Let's go" Jungkook says, sighing.

A few days later, Hybe had let out an article telling fans to not approach their idols as they're out to buy some things because of the incident.