Love Letter

Y/n L/n.

A boy who is a world renowned musician who is only sixteen.

The same boy who is unpopular with his peers and classmates at his school.

That's what he believed as he met a few friends down his high school road and managed to hold a sturdy relationship between himself and a few other girls and a boy he befriended.

This would slowly turn into a fun everyday adventure the boy would have, being teased by his underclassmen, play music for his friends, hang out, rinse and repeat until the day he graduates.

That was the case until the very day he received his first letter from someone in this school.

...

"Fuck me..." Y/n used the hallway sink near his clubroom to wash his face, distressed as the cold water splashed into his face once more.

Who knew I was going to get a love letter? Do they not know what this school associate me as?

Y/n was having many doubts and thoughts about this situation he was facing. This was a first he gained a love letter, yeah. But he doesn't know if this was truly legit or this is a prank that someone was pulling off.

It could be Nagatoro who always toyed with him, that's a possibility as she loves to tease him or flirt playfully constantly.

It has to be her... It's gotta be!

Yet at the same time, his gut was telling him that he should meet the culprit, see the girl who sent him the letter. And see if it is a girl who wanted to confess truly or one of the popular girls that is just trying to mess with his mind.

Enough with the thorough thinking, Y/n decides that he should see who was the one that sent him the letter and figure out how to handle the situation in the end.

He twists the water off from the faucet in the hallway and used a paper towel that lingered near him to dry his hands and face off before heading back to his clubroom.

He gets in and finds his club mate who was staring at a pice of paper and waved to her. "Hey, Nagatoro..."

Nothing in response as she just looks up at him gave a really scary stare, her pupils shrunk noticeably. "...Senpai..." she had on a devilish smile as Y/n was shaking a bit. "Y-Yeah?"

She waved the paper up, he recognizes it on the spot. "What's this?" He lets out a sigh. "That is... a love letter..."

The boy goes to grab it but she swipes away her arm, still gripping the envelope tightly. Her eyes still had the awful look, glaring at him and then at the letter. "Who would send senpai a love letter?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out as well, Nagatoro... Now give me back the paper..." Y/n pleads once more but was dealt with the same result. The boy frowns as he goes for it again.

And again. And again and again.

He wasn't having it now as he grits his teeth tightly and swipes for the letter once more and grabbed something.

A wrist. Not his but the girl's as he was nearly surprised when he caught the tanned girl's arm instead of the paper in her hand. He then looks down at the girl, the dark aura that she gave off softens as the two figured out how close their faces were.

Nagatoro and Y/n starts to blush lightly, their eyes stared at each other as it was just inches away from something new.

They stayed their for a few seconds but Y/n was the first to shake from his thoughts and nabbed the letter from her clutches, snapping herself from her thoughts as well, finding Y/n digging into his bag and grabbed a pair of earbuds and heads towards the door.