12

"Yes Eomma, I'll tell him."
Y/n said through the phone while opening the door of her home.

It's been two months after their honeymoon and the things between them are very smooth now. They do morning kisses, hugs, cuddles and making outs without any awkwardness. Sometimes love making too.

"No, no he is not here. I guess he'll come after 3 hours or something. "
She entered her room.

"Yeah, he is quite busy these days. The company is trying to get a partnership deal with one of biggest company. Today he gone very early because of that."

"Okay mom. Im going to shower. I'll call you tomorrow."
She hung up the call and took her pajama from closet, oblivious of the person hiding behind the door.

She was going to get inside the bathroom when someone back hugged her, making her scream.

"Ouch. You'll broke my ear if you scream like that one more time y/nah." She heard her husband's voice.

"Oh my God Jimina. I thought I got kidnapped. " she said making jimin laugh.

"Who else will enter our house other than me and you." He said and put his head on her shoulder.

"But still you startled me. I've got a mini heart attack. " She said pouting.

"I'm sorry... baby. " He said softly while kissing her nape and rubbing his hands on her waist.

"J-Jimina... w-what are y-you doing?" She stuttered because of his actions.

"I'm making you calm." He said in her ear and nipped on it afterwards, making her shiver.

"L-let me go. I-i want take a s-shower." She mumbled softly.

"Then let's take shower together. " He said and take her in bridal style, and walked inside the bathroom.

And they took a 'long-shower' with so many wired voices.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping while hugging her. She removed his hand around her and sit up on the bed and felt her lower part is a bot sore.

She is in a bathrobe now. Maybe jimin cleaned her up after.... She blushed at the memories of the things happened hours ago.

She looked at the clock and saw its already 9pm. So she decided to make supper.

After making their dinner, she wakes Jimin up and they both are now eating.

"Why did you came so early. You said today you have some projects with the other company." Y/n asked him when she remembered that he was very busy today morning.

"Yeah. Today they came around 7am and we presented the new project. They are impressed about the project and there will be one more meeting. " He said Smiling.

"But why did they came that early. I mean, that's not a usual working time." She asked confusedly.

"Yeah. The CEO have to go to US today evening. So she came early. I hope she will agree to the project after next meeting."

"She? Is the CEO a women?" Y/n stopped eating and look at him curiously.

"Yup, Ms.Kang become the CEO after her dad takes retirement from the position. Their business is very much success. They have branches allover the world. And she is one of successful business women. So if we will get the project from them, our company will also grow very fastly."

"Ohh... So if they will agree to this partnership thing, Ms.Kang will have to come to our company often?" She asked.

"Not very often. I don't know if she is able to come to our company, she is a very busy person. But there will be her assistant or secretary or someone on behalf of her." She nodded her head and eat the food.

"They have launched their new company at Texas. That's why she have to go there.... hmm... The meeting will be in next month after she came back from US." He said while sipping the water after eating and she just nodded while humming, completely uninterested about the topic.

"Btw, how old is Ms.Kang?" Finally y/n asked her curiosity after some minutes, maybe because of Jealousy.

Jimin looked at her confusedly and said
"Hmm... maybe 23 or 24? I don't know. She is one of very young entrepreneur." He said oblivious to the jealous Y/n.

"Oh... she is very young." She said and get up from the chair without completing her dinner, making jimin confused. She takes all the plates from the table and walks to kitchen.

"What happen to her?" Jimin asked himself while looking at kitchen.

To be continued ❤

Short chapter :).

I was very busy these weeks, that's why I took this much days. Sry:')

Vote comment and support ♡

Love you ♡