36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )

Jungkook is sitting on a tree trunk sinking in his own deep thoughts, he isn't neglecting his responsibilities but young alpha is getting easily pissed these days.

His parents have explained to him what's happen to his brother. After listening to the whole tragedy he has promised his worried parents to check on his brother's safe until they came to take him home.

Jungkook didn't have a doubt, he knew Yoongi is a responsible person and he will take care of his brother as he told.

But younger couldn't forget his elder brother's painful eyes. He has visited him yesterday evening.

Jungkook couldn't feel his omega brother's sweet scent anymore and the fact Jimin didn't notice his presence for 10 minutes, until he call him, make him realize that older has left being one of them after losing his abilities.

Jimin has tried his best to act normal in front of his brother by plastering an artificial forced smile. Younger also didn't dare to talk about a single thing related to what happened. Instead of that, he has taken Jimin for a walk. They had to walk until six o'clock talking about random things and feeling the cold night breeze.

When he is ready to leave Jimin has suddenly hugged Jungkook sinking his face in his chest, without uttering a word Jungkook has wrapped his strong hands around his older brother hugging him back.
Both had lots in their mind, both felt the heaviness in the air but they had just wave and wish each other a good night as nothing happen.
Cause both of them didn't know how to start this conversation.

Jungkook had lost in his thought for hours sitting on the tree trunk so he didn't realize the omega who approaching him.

Taehyung keeps watching Jungkook's expressionless face for a long time standing behind him. The younger male seems worried about something so he slowly took steps to where he was sitting.

Jungkook-ah are you tired ?

Oh, Taehyung I didn't saw you coming, yes a little bit.

You wanna have a cup of tea at my place?

No, I don't have a mood now.

Let's take a walk then.

Maybe next timeTaehyung, just go it's getting late your fiance might not be that happy to know you are staying out this late.

Saying that younger alpha stood to leave to the campsite leaving Taehyung behind.
Speechless omega has a confused face but before he could talk anything Jungkook has left.

* * * * *

Jungkook is having a bath. His mind starts to fill with flashbacks where one week ago Taehyung came to him crying and covering with hickeys and bruises.

Flashbacks

Tae please talk to me who the fuck did this to you?

Crying taehyung didn't dare to answer. When Jungkook asked him who did this to him, taehyung couldn't utter a word this all happen because of his stupidity.

He thought when Jaemin called him, he is trying to apologize to him. Yes, Jaemin did apologize, but he has another cheap intention on his sinful mind that day.

Jaemin has tried to mark Taehyung in the jungle abusing his skin harshly. He has bite younger omegas' lips like a hungry animal. He didn't want to keep Taehyung as his mate cause he never felt anything about them. Yes, Taehyung is a beautiful omega with a breathtaking figure but Jaemin only needs to take advantage of his body to quench his lustful desires.
He tried to mark the crying omega holding his shoulders harshly making him crying even harder.