49.

"Sugars dropped again huh?" Jin asked, clicking his pen. He brought it up to his perfect plumped lips and bit it lightly as he scanned the paperwork.

"Yes. It happens often. I've got a medication pen just in case it drops too low. Nothing to worry about." He replied avoiding staring too long.

At times he got too caught up admiring him that he forgot what to even say. He could hear him stepping closer and he glanced at him from the corner of his eyes.

"Hypoglycemic episodes are always worrisome. Look at me please."

Namjoon straightened up and looked at him. He held his breath as Jin flashed a light across his eyes. He stared at him in delight because how was a human this beautiful?

It had to be a sin to be this gorgeous.

"Now we're checking your blood pressure." He spoke as he wrapped the cuff around his arm. He squinted at the pulse oximeter on his finger and looked up at him.

"You need to breathe." He reminded him.

Namjoon suddenly let out a shaky breath and felt a cough coming up. He quickly covered his mouth as he coughed trying to spread oxygen to his lungs. No wonder he had started feeling so lightheaded.

Jin waited until he stopped coughing to check his vitals. Once he was done, he removed the cuff and hummed. Namjoon waited nervously as he wrote some stuff down.

Then, he came and listened to his lungs. Up close he smelled so good. He looked good too. The white clashed perfectly against his tan skin.

"Vitals are great. Any other problems?"

He shook his head no and he nodded. "Perfect. Your endocrinologist is coming to see you in two weeks, but you already know that right?"

"Right."

"I'll let him know about the hypoglycemic episode."

Jin smiled and Namjoon timidly returned it. He felt himself blush and bowed, excusing himself. It was sad to know that doctor visits had become his favorite thing.

When he had appointments with Jin, he often told Hoseok to wait in the office. It was ludicrous to imagine that an appointment would lead to him finally kissing Jin. They weren't even past the awkward silence stage. Namjoon could barely say hey without getting nervous.

He shook his head embarrassed at himself for always thinking their relationship would evolve. He traveled down the elevator and headed to the dining room.

As he walked past the hallway, he looked out the glass door and stopped once he saw a figure. He stepped closer to the glass door and felt the cold radiating from outside.

Jimin was standing still and looking up at the clouds. The snow was falling and he stood frozen while Chan was behind him shivering. Namjoon stared for a few minutes to see if he would move, but he didn't.

Eventually, he sighed and kept moving only this time he changed his direction. He made his way to Taehyung's office and knocked, but did not wait for permission to walk in.

When he did, a startled Yoongi and Taehyung looked up. Namjoon headed straight to his brother, not addressing Yoongi.

"Can I talk to you really quick?"

"Brother, we're in the middle of something. We can—"

"It needs to be now. It's about Jimin."

To this, both of them looked alert. Yoongi fought the urge to panic, but his heart raced ferociously. These past few weeks hadn't been easy for him.