Chapter 2: Back to the Burrow

Y/n's POV:
"NUMBER 4 PRIVET DRIVE" I yelled.

Green flames engulfed me, leaving my living room, my parents and Mr Weasley there. The flames surrounded me and exerted a gentle heat. I felt twisting and turning that always makes me feel extremely sick. It all finally stopped and I landed in a dark fireplace surrounded by four thick walls with a small slither of light at the bottom.

"Ouch!" I muttered.
"Fred, no - go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake - tell Dad not to - OUCH! George, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell dad" Ron said.

It was too late. Five of us were all trapped in this small chimney. There small light in there showed me that I was standing next to Fred, my body was pushed in the corner. Fred's long arms were on each wall because he was trying to not collapse on me.

"Hi Freddie" I whispered, our faces were extremely close together. My y/e/c eyes and his deep brown eyes met. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and felt my cheeks go warm. Luckily, the dark chimney hid the redness of my cheeks

"Hey y/n/n. You alright. Are you hurt?" Fred responded sounding worried.

"I'm fine. Except your standing on my foot"

"I'm so sorry y/n/n" he said and moved his foot very quickly.

"Maybe Harry can hear us, Dad - maybe he'll be able to let us out -" George said, distracting Fred's and my conversation.

We began to hammer our fists on the boards behind the electric fire.

"Harry? Harry, can you hear us?"

"What is this?" growled a deep voice which I assumed was his uncle. "What's going on?"

"They - they've tried to get here by Floo powder,"said Harry, I could tell by his voice he was fighting a mad desire to laugh. "They can travel by fire - only you've blocked the fireplace - hang on -"

Footsteps approached the fireplace and called through the boards.

"Mr.Weasley? Can you hear me?" Harry said to us

The hammering stopped. Somebody inside the chimney piece said, "Shh!"

"Mr.Weasley, it's Harry...the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."

"Damn!" said Mr.Weasley. "What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained.

"Really?"said Mr.Weasley excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that....Let's think...Ouch, Ron!"

Ron's voice now joined the others' now realising where we are.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"

"Oh no, Ron," came Fred, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.

I giggled loudly at the sarcasm of the twins towards their brother. "Absolutely loving it" I added which earned a snort from the twins.

"Boys, boys, and girl..." said Mr. Weasley vaguely. "I'm trying to think what to do....Yes...only way...Stand back, Harry."

I think Fred knew what his dad was about to do. In the little light I could hear him shuffle around me. And pulling me into his chest

"Wait a moment" Harry's uncle bellowed at the fire. "What exactly are you going to -"

BANG.