23. Concert

A/n
This one's going to be short, not in the best headspace
❤️❤️

I'm honestly really happy that I had that conversation with Bright, and cleared eveything up because after having that conversation, Mr Bright went back to being normal...

Wait no... He's back to bugging me but that's his new normal so what can I do?

But in all honesty, I'm not mad about it... Initially yes it felt so weird and just wanted him to stop, but seeing how he acted when he got upset just didn't sit right with me.

I'd rather have him bug me than ignore me... And pout on me.

Plus, it kinda feels good letting him know what happened in the past, and basically catch up on everything, it really feels like we're starting from a fresh.

"So food?" Frank suddenly asked his eyes looking like he was in a different planet, a creepy chummy smile plastered on his face making me feel scared.

"Um... Sure... Are you okay?" I asked my face scrunching up a bit.

He turned his face towards me and passed a rather annoying Chuckle.

"Ehehe yeah, ahah"

"Stop that you're scaring me" I said wanting to get away.

But he wrapped his hands around my forearm giggling.

"Let go to the canteen na! Come I'll treat you" he smiled as he got up pulling me up with him.

I very reluctantly nodded, still getting weirded out by his behaviour.

"What would you like to have Winnie" he said, as we walked towards the canteen.

"Alright stop, what happened!" I said getting my arm back and taking a step away from him.

"Nothing" he giggled while I shook my head.

"You're finally going crazy?" I asked and he smiled and gave a small nod.

"Oh my god stop it Frank snap out of i~"

"WIN! FRANK! HERE!" Someone shouted from within the cafeteria making both of us look over.

"Oh Bright ! Hey!" Frank exclaimed all excited as started to make his way towards the table Bright was on.

Ofcourse it's Bright, who else would it be!

Why In the world does he look like he's always been coming to the e-con canteen, like he looks so natural here... I mean apart from the fact that I can see people drooling over him.

Damn it Bright why the fuck are you hot huh? Women , men and eveything in between/beyond seem to want to be with him like damn,

"How are you feeling now?" Frank asked as he took a seat infront of Bright while I Sluggishly made my way to the seat beside Bright.

"Huh?" Bright replied confused.

"Drake told me us that you were sick, how are you feeling?" Frank asked.

PFFFFTTTTT
sick!
Ahahaha right, butt hurt more like it.
This kid was butt hurt

Surprisingly Frank and Bright hadn't met since that day... Huh but bright has been bugging me, where was Frank?

"Oh I'm all better now... I was just exhausted"

"Right" I Mumbled sarcastically, making Frank confused.

"Nothing nothing... So what are you buying me?" I asked him.

"Oh Drake is getting us all food don't worry about that!" Bright said.