A loss of control

(Timeskip btyb chibi Izuku giving chibi Blake a piggy back following chibi rwy and chibi Glynda.)

Ruby:Izuku look!!There it is!!

Izuku:Why are you so excited?

Ruby:Your gonna get a semblance!!Ofcource I'm excited!!Why aren't you!?!?

Izuku: 1 we don't know anything,my quirk could get registered as a semblance. 2 My excitement died yesterday after the first hour. And finally stop yelling you'll wake up Blake.

Ruby:(pouting)Your no fun.

Izuku:I'm a hero Ruby it isent a game.

Weiss:Ok what happened!

Izuku:wdym?

Weiss:Why are you so serious all of a sudden?

Izuku:.... I just feel like getting a semblance will cause more bad then good.

Glynda:like how bad?

Izuku simply said nothing as he started walking forward.

Izuku:let's just get this over with,we still have school after all.

When they went in Izuku put Blake down in a chair as he saw a guy getting uncomfortable with the people around him.While he dealt with them.Glynda and RWY were getting the paper work for Izuku,as they need his info.

receptionists:Hello and what can I do for you today?

Glynda:Ya were hear to get a semblance check for him.
She then pointed to Izuku as he was then throwing the people who were ganging up on the guy outside face first.The receptionist shit themselves on seeing him.

Receptionist:Dear Oum what happened to him,is he a Grimm!?

Yang:That is who we need to get the check up for but he has no known info so we need to put some in.

Receptionist:What do you mean "no known info"

RWY we're sweating trying to think of anything else to say but the truth.

Glynda:He was from a poor village that was destroyed by Grimm.He was the only survivor.

Receptionist:Ah I'm so sorry,please give him my condolences and I'll get the paper work right away.

He then walked out to get the paperwork as Izuku comes back and sits next to Blake.

Izuku was in thought, very very tired thought.

Izuku:(god I wish talking to the vestiges counted as sleeping!)

Glynda waited for the paper work as RWY went to sit.

Yang:Soooooooo are you ok?

Izuku:Ya I'm peachy.Just still don't like this.

Ruby:But why it's just a check up to see your semblance.

Izuku:I know,I know just my quirk going off.

Weiss:Right! Now that we have time, do you mind explaining your sembl- I mean quirk to us?

Ruby:Ya I don't understand at all!! I mean you can fly,Make tentacles out of your back.

Yang:Super strength that is strong enough to level a forest and shoot blasts with your fingers.

Izuku:My god calm down,let me try waking Blake up again then I'll explain it to you all.

Izuku slowly shakes Blake trying to wake her up only for her to still be asleep.So Izuku did something risky and could very much kill him.