𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 47

"Okay, I'll be there to confirm everything tomorrow," I speak into the phone as Myra and I board the jet

"Thank You Sophia, also, do you know if Mr. McKay has confirmed the color scheme?" As if he cared. 

"He's okay with whatever Piper chose. That's all for now right?" I ask the decoration company. 

"Yes ma'am." she tells me.

"Great, have a nice day." I tell her hanging up the phone. 

"Don't you think Piper could get another wedding planner?" Myra asks me as she stuffs her mouth with chocolate. 

"I don't know Myra," I mumble as I open files that I'll go through when we land in Florida.  

"Well, she's only asking you to plan their wedding so it can hurt you more." 

"What? There's nothing to hurt." I say trying to reassure myself more than her. 

"Soph cut the bullshit." I sigh looking at her. 

"The invitation stung." I mumble as tears threaten my eyes. Why am I crying? He's getting married, yes I'm in love with him but this is his choice and I should be happy for him. 

"I know Soph, I know." Myra frowns at me. 

"Why haven't you told him?" 

"Well after the kiss-" A gasp falls from her mouth and I internally slap myself. 

"Sophia fucking Rivera." I'm about to get thrown of this jet. 

"Uh,"

"You two kissed!?"  I finally look at her, but I know that look too well. 

"Screw you Jace!" I yell as if he can hear me.

"You mean screw, Axton! Jace told me a few days ago."  she says and I sigh.

"We talked about it." she sits up straight, resting her chin in the palm of her hands.

"Tell me Soph, how did you two 'talk' about it?" I roll my eyes at her dramatic way of living. 

"I told him it was nothing."  I mumble and she starts yelling. 

Jesus. 

"What the fuck Sophia, nothing? You told him it was nothing?  Are you insane? He's in love with you and you told him the kiss was nothing?" she yells at me and I drop my head into the palms of my hands. 

"No, he doesn't! He said he doesn't have feelings for me either!"  I yell back at her. 

"Is Axton on fucking drugs?" she says and I try not to laugh. 

"It is pure love! Pyaar! Pyaar do you hear me right now?" she says, you know Myra is actually upset when she includes Hindi in her sentence.  With the little I know, I recognized the word as love.