🔹Fourteen🔹

"HE SAID WHAT?" Azula exclaimed loudly.

" He told me that I was nothing but a lucky little blind cricket that he would crush in seconds."

"He said that after he saw you beat fourteen big buff men into squash?"

"Yup.""God he's stupid." Azula signed as she reflected on the story Toph was telling her. She was sitting on Lyssa's neck, leading the giant reptile through the clouds. Toph sat a little behind her, holding on to Lyssa's scales for dear life, Zuko sat behind her looking rather concerned about the budding friendliness rising between two of the most powerful and ruthless benders he had seen.

A week after discussing plans and schemes at the western air temple, they had all decided it was best if some of them went to the Earthkingdom and some went to the poles.

Azula had insisted that it was only fitting that she goes there due to her large connections there. After some arguments, they had agreed that she could, with Toph and Zuko there to check her. Presently she sat on Lyssa, navigating the way through the help of reins, Toph, and Zuko behind her.

"What happened then?" Azula asked like a curious child being told a bedtime story.

"I broke 16 of his bones," Toph replied nonchalantly and Azula threw her head back and laughed, making Zuko jump at the pleasant yet vicious sound.

When he reflected on it, Azula had barely laughed like that before. It made him hopeful. Hopeful that maybe he could have her back, maybe he could have the sister he had once lost.

"Well, Well, Well," Azula smirked as she gazed at the shining city under construction as she flew past it." That's Zaofu isn't it?"She questioned Toph.

"Does it have a lot of metal?"

"Yup."

"Then it is."

Azula chuckled under her breath as she pushed Lyssa onwards, glancing at the sun reflecting from the metallic roof of a house. Damn, it must be nice to have a place called home. Shaking her head, she focused on navigating Lyssa.**********************************************************************It was almost midnight when Lyssa's feet touched the ground in the large grounds of the Earth Kingdom Palace, two days after they had passed Zaofu.Azula hopped off of the reptile while Zuko helped Toph off.She glanced around at the covering servants bowing around her and the trembling Earthking sitting beside his.....was that a platypus bear or an Armadillo-Bear, or was it a Skunk Bear? It most certainly looked weird.She rolled her eyes at how the feeble ruler clutched Zuko's hands and started talking worriedly. Her alert eyes eyed the rooftops and spotted a few figures moving around there, one of them raised its hand a lighted a small fire and drew a cross in the night sky, the smoke allowing them to fade away into darkness. Azula grinned, so Lashay's scouts had already noticed her? She chuckled at the efficiency of her associate's organization. Lashay's was such a character. **********************************************************************Her pattered dress caught on the rusting nail protruding from the small wooden box she was captured in and it tore bitterly, leaving a rustic stain where it had pierced. Azula groaned. At this rate, she would have nothing but a thin linen hiding her privates. She groaned and winced again as the box wobbled dangerously onto one side and her elbow rubbed against the coarse wood, leaving a gash. She could have burnt this box to a pile of ashes if it wasn't for the fact that she was Chi-blocked. God, she hated when that happened to her. She was frustrated beyond reason, Lyssa was missing, she was captured, she was Chi- Blocked, she was hungry and she needed to pee. Ugh, life sucked.With a jerk and a thud, the box was thrown on the ground and Azula yelled out obscenities as her head hit the top. The lid was torn out too fast for her eyes to adjust to the light, her hands were grasped too tightly for her to try to resist and she was yanked up too roughly to support her body properly. Once her eyes had focused and had adjusted to the light she found herself facing a rather short woman with hazel hair tied in a long plaint and an elaborate and intricate qipao. The green fabric folded around her body fabulously and highlighted her figure. She wore a pair of brown skin-tight pants under it and a pair of clogs on her feet. Her emerald eyes pierced into Azula's soul-making her defenses spike up.

"Congratulations." Azula hissed. "You caught a lowly beggar who barely makes enough money to buy a proper meal."

Without a word, the sophisticated lady walked around Azula and she gave a sour smile. "She's the Fireprincess." She spoke with finality.

Before Azula could blink the guards holding her were whisking her away to a foreign room, giving her orders to assassinate a particular assassin after the lady in the room and asking what she would like for a reward.

" Don't give me anything now, just stay in dept with me." Azula smiled silkily.

The woman gave a bitter look and nodded mutely.

"Wait," Azula spoke, " What's your name?"

A hoarse voice rose from the lady's through, "Lashya, from the Bao family, is in dept with you."

Azula grinned." Well, it's the only fir that I get to know you if I'm going to spill blood on my hands for you, isn't it?"********************************************************************** For those wondering what a 'qipao' is, it is a traditional Chinese dress that hangs tight around the body and is mostly worn in red with golden embroideries over it.