𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻❀𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗻' 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲

art belongs to their rightful owners◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Soon Kyori began to skate. Her movements were as graceful as a swan but y/n knew something was not right. Her posture looked weird and this gave y/n a ticklish feeling inside her stomach. With a few more rounds around the ice, Kyori took in a deep breath and was about to attempt what she had trouble with most.

She skated at a fast pace, sucked in her breath and jumped up into the air, twirling at two revolutions only. Not long, she lost her balance and fell onto the ground flat on her butt. "Ow-", she grunted under her teeth. y/n wanted to go out and help her up but she didn't exactly want to enter the ice. Koaru on the other hand went to help Kyori right away after he saw that y/n was hesitant to go in.

"Are you alright?", Koaru asked as he reached out a helping hand towards Kyori.

"No, I'm getting nowhere", Kyori replied as she took Koaru's hand. The two then headed back towards y/n as they exited the rink. "I'm surprise you were able to keep your balance on the ice without skates on mister".

"Ah well, I have a way to keep my balance", Koaru smiled.

"Uhuh..anyways how'd I do?", Kyori asked as she turned to y/n.

"you're half way there, you managed to do two revolutions and if you add another two to it, you'll finally be able to do the quadruple jump", y/n informed.

"yeah I know that, but I'm asking what should I do to be able to achieve it?"

"hmm well I'm sure you know that you need a lot of power in that jump, I suggest doing some leg exercises daily to improve your jump"

"Sigh..I'll take that into mind. Thanks for coming today, same time tomorrow?"

"I'll be there", Y/n smiled. Kyori then nodded at her and turned back towards Koaru awaiting his answer.

"Yes, rest assure I will also be here tomorrow", Koaru nodded.

"Thanks again guys, I'll get going now. I need to get home quickly before my mom starts to worry", Kyori nervously laughed before she waved goodbye to the other two. Not long after Kyori had walked through the exit, y/n was going to leave as well due to the fact that she does not want to be alone with Kaoru.

"Stop right there", Kaoru's strong voice announced which made y/n froze in her tracks.

"Um..can I help you?", y/n questioned as she slowly turned around to face him.

"Follow me", was all Kaoru told as he headed towards the exit first. Even though his actions weirded and confused y/n, she was in no mood to get in an argument with him and so she just followed right behind him.

"Where are we going?", y/n asked as she peeked at Kaoru's face.

"Just keep quiet and follow me".

"Is this some sort of kidnap? are you going to kill me and sell me kidneys?", y/n bluntly asked.

"What the-", Koaru mumbled as he weirdly gazed at y/n whilst still walking. "Who'd want a disgusting kidney like yours?"

"Rude...but seriously, where are we going?", y/n glared as she walked next to him. Instead of taking her outside of the building, Koaru instead led her into the building's elevator and took them 2 floors above. y/n was still clueless but now she knows that she isn't going to get kidnapped.

"We're here", Koaru spoke as he stepped out the elevator. y/n followed behind and looked around, there was another rink in the center of the room but it wasn't like the one she saw earlier. This rink looked completely different and y/n didn't know how to feel about it. "You said you don't ice skate anymore right?", Koaru added.

"No I don't but what is the meaning of this?", y/n mumbled with her eyes still glued to the rink.

"I don't think you'll be able to guide Kyori well if you don't do it yourself. And so I thought this would be the second best option...roller skating, it shouldn't be too different from ice skating", Koaru informed before turning around to face y/n with arms crossed.

"Well I suppose you're right but just to remind you, ice skating has blades under their shoes, not wheels. So no, I'm not going to go roller skating", y/n shook her head.

"Then tell me, how do you suggest we do this then? Are you just going to rely on your intuition to help Kyori? Or are you planning on leading her on?", the calligrapher glared as he took steps closer to the girl with each word he spoke. Once he was close enough to the point y/n was against the wall, he lowered his head to her height and glared even more, "Don't you know its rude to not reply when someone is talking to you Ms.l/n?".

"Okay okay I get it, I'll give it a shot just back away please", y/n frantically spoke as she tried to shove Kaoru away from her. As the calligrapher finally moved out of y/n's way, she slowly walked towards the rink and gulped nervously. She grabbed one of the nearby by roller skates and quickly slipped them on, the fact that she had to grab onto the railing as she tried to stand up was awkwardly pathetic for her since she knew Kaoru was watching her.

It was hard to balance, it was nothing like ice skating. Her legs kept wobbling and she couldn't even take one step out as she was scared the she might fall. The view of her struggling was rather amusing for Kaoru, he tried his best to keep in his laugh at her pathetic state but accidently let out a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at four eyes?", y/n scoffed as she glared at the pink haired man.

"Excuse me, please continue whatever you are trying to attempt", The calligrapher spoke as he regained his professionalism.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him and drastically sighed before shifting her attention back to herself. Her legs were still wobbling and she was still desperately clinging onto the railing but she knew she had to try to move. Taking in a deep breath, she stood up straight and tried to balance herself. It was working as she had stopped the wobbling but now she had to try to move. She removed her hands from the railing and was perfectly still after.

"Alright here we go", she whispered to herself before she moved her right leg into the rink. It definitely was not successful as she lost her balance right away, her legs flew up into the air and her back made contact with the ground through a loud thud.

"Pft-", Koaru chuckled from the sight and tried to cover his face so that y/n wouldn't see him laughing at her.

"Oh for fuck's sake, how about you make yourself useful and just leave", y/n growled at she furrowed her brows at him whilst still lying on the ground.

"You should just become a comedian, you're really good at making a fool out of yourself", Kaoru smirked.

"Ugh- whatever", y/n grumbled as she sat up and rubbed her back.

"I'll be nice, hold onto me. It can help you balance but don't ruin my yukata, it's a very exclusive one", the pink haired calligrapher told as he walked towards the girl and offered a help hand. y/n looked up at him with suspicious eyes, scared that he might pull a prank on her. 'I'm being genuine, hurry up before I change my mind"

"You better not have anything up your sleeves or else", y/n threatened as she took Kaoru's hand and stood up. Her legs began to wobble once more and not wanting to fall again, she gripped both her hands onto his yukata, desperately gripping onto him.

"I said not to ruin my yukata-", Koaru scowled as he helped y/n stand up.

"Please shut up, your voice is cancer to my ears", y/n insulted as she tried to skate forward.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈