『8』

───── ◦´𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦´𖥸'◦ ─────

                   ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

                   ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚♡ ⋆。˚  ❀

                    ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

                    ┊         ┊       ♫ °.

                    ┊          ⊹

                    ✽ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚.

                      ˚✧

Rina woke up to the sound of her bedroom door closing. She sat up in bed and rubbed her tired eyes as  she looked in front of her and saw her dad holding a beautifully wrapped present  stretched out at her.

"What is going on daddy" Rina said in a sleepy voice.

"It's your birthday princess" He said with a smile.

"No it's not" Rina said, confused.

"Yes it is and I'm going to make you have the best birthday " he said handing her, her present.

"You can open it now if you want"

"Ok" she said with a smile as she opened it inside the present was a box and she opened it inside the box was a bento box  crayons.

"Thank you daddy I love it!"

"I'm glad you like it" he said sitting down beside her on the bed and giving her a kiss on her forehead

"Let's go downstairs and have breakfast princess" he smiled as he lifted her up from her bed carrying out downstairs  to the kitchen to make breakfast.

He made her okonomiyaki  for breakfast but as soon as she started eating there was a knock on the door. Shoto answered it as Rina enjoyed her breakfast. It was the rest of the Todorokis.

"Happy birthday to my favorite niece!" Natso and Fuyumi said together as they walked into the kitchen.

"Aunty Fuyumi, uncle Natso "  Rina ran towards them hugging them.

"Happy birthday Todoroki Rina" Enji's voiced boom throughout the room as he walked in with an entourage behind him carrying different sizes of gifts.

"Grandpa" Rina hugged him while the entourage dropped their presents and left.

As they all sat down at the table while Rina unwrapped her birthday presents. Fuyumi gave her a kiddies easel, Yukio gave her a rainbow scratch paper kit and Natso a rainbow maker.

Among her grandfather's and grandmother's presents where a doll set, a dollhouse, a tea set, a fairy craft lantern and an  indoor/outdoor play tent.

DING DONG

"Hey where is that brat" Katsuki said as Shoto opened the door.

"My daughter is not a brat"

"Whatever"

"Hey kid" Katsuki handed her a Shoto plushie "Happy birthday"

"Thank you uncle katsuki"

"Here Riri"  Katsuya and Izumi handed her a present.

"Thank you Katsuya thank you Izumi" she smiled as she opened the present to reveal a pink walkie-talkie with strawberry polka dots.

"It custom made my dad got it so we can talk at any time of the day wherever we are"  Izumi pulled out his green walkie-talkie with Mochi polka dots. Katsuya did the same with his being Orange with explosion polka dots.

As soon as Izuku placed a crown on her head which said birthday girl everyone in the room started singing Happy birthday as suitable in the princess themed cake with four candles lit, placing it on the table in front of her.

"Okay sweetheart make a wish" Rei smiled as Rina walked towards the cake.

she closed her eyes for a few minutes holding our hands together as she made her wish before putting out the candles. Everyone cheered for her as she blew over candles.

"Happy birthday princess" Shoto hug her kissing her on the top of her head.

The rest of the day was all fun and games, Rina open the rest of her grandfather and grandmother is present in one she saw a mini car for her size she was so happy but Shoto was angry he said it was too dangerous for her age and that I should throw it away. Everyone ended up convincing him not to throw it away.

Rena had the best birthday she's ever had in our entire four years of life.

───── ◦´𖥸'◦ ─────