⤷ 30

WE WILL HAVE SOME SPECIAL GUESTS IN THIS EPISODE <3 HAPPY READING.

TAKASHI'S POV

i was startled out of sleep when a dull bang announced to me that someone had entered the underground cellar. i sat upright, as best i could with my hands pinned to the walls, and looked somberly up.

"you don't look too fresh"

something cool and wet stroked my forehead and wiped away the sweat that had been sticking there for hours.

"it's not exactly a paradise down here" i gritted my teeth.

"don't be mad at me. you know i only want what's best for you."

"fuck you"

hanma threw the rag into a corner, squatted down in front of me and sighed. "it's not going to work out that way"

he looked me firmly in the eyes, but i turned my head away. i was afraid that anger would overtake me and that i would act rashly when i looked at him.

i successfully suppressed this anger - at least for now.

"a nice girl, your little one"

i felt myself getting angry "what did you do?"

"she's cute. but still; average. does she always get in the car so fast with strangers?"

my head shot up and i saw hanma grinning provocatively at me.

"leave y/n out of it"

"why should i? she's already in the middle of it"

"if you harm her i swear to god-"

"she's the reason you want to quit, isn't she?"

i remained silent, never letting him know that she was really the reason.

my eyes focused on the small branch sticking out of a crevice between two floorboards.

"i'm talking to you, mitsuya. is it her?"

i leaned forward just as far as the chains would allow me and paused next to hanma's ear.

my eyes narrowed to slits "go to hell, hanma" i whispered softly and leaned back with a satisfied smile.

"sooner or later you'll tell me" he murmured quietly, standing up and disappearing through the open trapdoor.

Y/N'S POV

! A FEW DAYS LATER !

the graduation party was well attended. here and there i saw faces i knew from school, and the music blasting from the speakers through the wall was good.