Part 52.

Harry's POV

Me, Sirius, and Hermione went to the Black family cemetery.  Everything was either falling apart or dead. We walked down the lines and then Sirius took a sharp turn down a path. There sat a lonely grave, the grave had cracks running along the sides and plants growing from the ground and around it. On the grave was the name,
Regulus Arcturus Black
Loving son, brother, husband, father

"This, this is his grave." He looked at the grave and stared at it. Everything that you could imagine could actually probably come true here, the cemetery had trees guarding the sides of the fences. The trees were dead though, no leaves, and no water. Nothing but weeds, nothing but dead grass.

"How did he die?" Sirius stiffened, he seemed to be thinking, nothing but the clocks were ticking through his head.

"I don't know. Elizabeth never even got that far as to telling us anything. His funeral was the day after he died." He looked from the grave to us," she blamed it on Dumbledore, because he had them working as double-agents."

"Why would she blame it on Dumbledore still even if they were working as double agents?" I asked, it was still confusing. Why couldn't she just tell Dumbledore no?

"I don't know Harry, but your going into your 6th year. I want you to be careful, Danger always finds a way into your life." I heard a shuffle and remembered Hermione was here.

"What was he like?" Her voice was quiet, not like a mouse quiet but soft.

"Your Father, was very quiet. You got the smarts from both of them. Your temper is from Your mother. Your father was a very caring man, he would have been a great father. He knew that being a death eater was wrong, his task was to track me down and kill me. He loves us all too much to kill us, even the monster that was considered my mother." A slight shake in his breath was heard as he exhaled. "He didn't want to leave your mother, but it was either he die or both of you die with him. He didn't want her to die, even more after he found out she was pregnant with you."

"Do you think my mother would ever really take me back if she was still alive." He sighed and looked at her.

"I never heard if she died for sure, but we were all sure she did. We asked the school in America and they said she disappeared after 6 years of teaching there." He looked at Hermione who was kneeling by the grave for he father she had never met.

All of a sudden a Raven had landed on top of the grave, it was looking at Sirius then looked at Hermione. Sirius seemed to be frozen in place like he had scene it before, of course he had seen it, they're all over the bloody place.

The Raven then looked at Hermione who had backed up by Sirius's feet, he helped her to her feet and then let go, he kept his arm around her shoulder. The Raven then left, it left a letter on the edge of the Grave.

"Well that was interesting." Sirius shuddered and walked forward to grab it. His fingers were placed on the letter before he backed up in pain, he was shaking his hand.

"Bloody hell, looks like the letter is spelled. Seems to be a selective spell to who touches it." He looked at me and then Hermione. "My guess is that it is only Hermione." She glared at him and was completely confused.

"And why on earth would I be the only one to be able to pick up the letter given by a Raven."

"Because Regulus's Patronus was a Raven. And my guess is that it is a sign for you." He calmly looked at Hermione who cautiously walked up to the grave.

She touched the letter expecting to be burned, but surprisingly it hadn't happened.  The letter was made of a thick papers, she opened it carefully trying not to rip any paper on the page.  The page opened into the neared cursive like the other letters.

Dear Hermione,

You don't know me but we knew your mother.  She was an amazing person.  She helped us with a lot of things, if you ever wish to have a lot more photos just give us a wish.  We hoped everything is alright with you and who ever you are with.

Sincerely,
Elliana Salvatore

I looked at Hermione and saw her in tears and she collapsed to the floor, as soon as she let go do the letter it burned into ashes.

We both looked at Hermione, she looked up at us and was trying to speak but couldn't find the words she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it back to the house and as we walked in everyone looked at us, they saw Hermione's tear streaked face.  Ron was the first one to come and make sure she was okay.  She had told everyone what had happened with the letter.

Ron wrapped her in a big hug and wouldn't let her go.  Molly, Sirius, Arthur, and Remus all looked at each other and walked into the other room.  We watched as they walked to the other room and shut the door.

"Fred, George do your thing."  They nodded as I told them and they pulled out there little listening trinket.  George and Fred crouched down by the end to hear what was going on.

"Something about helping-"

"Some family"

"While she was in America."  They always do this thing where they would finish each other's sentences.

"They were in a small town but then they left split and went separate ways.-"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ok y'all that was a hint to what I'm doing with the story.